I’ve now officially released the first AIR build of Telepath RPG: Servants of God! This version of the game runs on Windows, Mac and Linux alike using a single installer.
This build features a ton of improvements to the game–so many that I can’t get into them all here–but here are a few:
- The Crypt of the Poet King is now finished, and boy is it ever a nasty one.
- My favorite new feature is that your character can now use drugs and (depending on your luck) get addicted, suffering prolonged withdrawal effects if he goes too long without a hit. (Don’t do drugs, kids!)
- You can now swap out orbs between battles.
- There’s new music in the game that plays during the battle preparation screen.
- There are a ton of bug fixes.
- The game engine now officially supports voiced dialog.
- Did I mention that Mac and Linux owners can now play the game off their hard drives? Because they can. And it’s awesome.
Answers to other things I’ve been asked:
For instructions on transferring your old save files, check out this thread on the forums.
Pre-ordering remains exactly the same process–you’ll have to unlock the demo using the instructions you received when you pre-ordered. If you need those instructions sent to you again, just send me an email providing the email address you used to order the game.