News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nation of Hubras Returns!

Started by Bromtaghon, June 12, 2010, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromtaghon

You can still choose to respond to namelesskitty's post if you want, Dusk, without affecting the whole missing rainen situation.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

OOC: What about the "still dealing with Seth" situation?

Steelfist

I'll PM rainen. Give him a chance to post.

Bromtaghon

He hasn't been on for three days.

Steelfist

Hmm, well, just wait and see. I don't feel comfortable just cutting him out of the game, however briefly.

Bromtaghon

You could write an in-depth backstory if you're bored, or maybe write profiles for your team.

Steelfist

Good point, but I already did the profiles.

Zackirus

Zack stood on a hill sweeping the surroundings of any point of reference he could make. I'm lost, he thought as he checked his map for the third time. Zack slowly marched down the hill at a haggard pace, if he was lost then just great; it wasn't as though help was going to rain down from the skies. "Ughhh" he murmured as he sat down on a rock. He began to think back to his life in Traten; warm bed, friends, and a peaceful environment. Here he only had to walk 1 kilometre to find a fight going on. He stared at his surrounding in disbelief. In Traten he remembered all the coniferous trees in his parent's yard the snow that fell around 6 months of the year. He looked at this warm climate shook his head angrily. I need to get home he thought. He was so wrapped up in his thinking though he didn't hear somepeople approach him stealth fully from behind and hit him in the back with a couple a shadow-blasts...

OOC: I was thinking that Traten would have the environment of Northern Ontario just for future refrence okay everyone!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

@Zackirus: I'm assuming you intended those people to be Caitlin, Kayle and Reese? Because remember there's no character control.  I'll go with it anyways.

Ic:
Caitlin came back into the cave.  "Reese, Kayle, that Zack guy from Traten's walking away from the group.  He's not heading towards the cave, I think he's forgotten about us."
"Do you want to capture him again?" asked Kayle.
Reese shrugged.  "Not really.  For all we know he might overpower us."
Caitlin nodded.  "I mean, he was somewhat weakened from falling out a tree before, he could be more powerful than we know."  She paused.  "He might not even be human.  I mean, we don't know anything about Traten's races."
"You think he's some kind of humanoid alien?"
"Maybe.  In any case, let's run now before they notice us."  She glanced out.  "There are some people behind him, looks like an ambush."
"I don't care, let's get out," said Kayle.
The three quickly snuck out of the cave and ran into the forest towards Lake Alto...
...Just as a couple of shadowblasts hit Zack in the back.

MikeW781

I think i get the rules by now. Hope its not to late to start.

Mike walked down a path in the Great Forest. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and he hated all of it. The whole serene nature thing had never interested him. He had just recieved a new target- a Rebel shadowling named Lala. He had been told that she would be an easy target, and had surpassed the expectations of all by living this long. However, she had become a passionate leader of the Rebels, having learned to become a great orator from her many years. This killing would be easy; he had no doubt he could handle her bodyguards in his sleep. But he would be paid. That was the important thing. And his saftey. As long as the Nationalists gave him that, he was content. Not happy, but he almost never was. He set off in pursuit of his target- she lived in the deeper downs, according to the nationalists' scanners.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Bromtaghon

Speaking of which, Dusk- how long do Spriggats live? Because Mako's parents fought in the Shadow Wars, which were 30-40 years before a century before this took place.  

Also, mikew- it might just be an unoriginal name, but remember the Lala from TRPG2 was green, and by TSoG is close to death.  A century after? I'd put my money on dead and forgotten.

Duskling

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 02, 2010, 12:12:05 AM
Speaking of which, Dusk- how long do Spriggats live? Because Mako's parents fought in the Shadow Wars, which were 30-40 years before a century before this took place.
Oh, I'll have to change that. In a second, I will alter history that will make Mako hate Rebels!

Bromtaghon

...but he's still willing to kill Nationlist hits?
I know, I know, the one with the money.  Same thing with Osrie, really- he hates the Rebels, and hates the Psys more- but he'll sell to anyone who pays him a decent load of cash.
Incidentally, I changed my post after Zackirus' due to a... misunderstanding.

Zackirus

Zack's vision was hazy as he awoke. He looked around and noticed he was in a dank cell which in the corner lay a dead man. He looked beyond his cell and noticed that there was a guard watching him. "So you're finally awake bub." Sneered the guard looking down at Zack. "Where..... Where am I?" Zack asked, his voice sounding very horse. "Why you're at our base and this is where we keep people like you!" The Guard laughed almost suggesting that Zack should know where he was. "But... I..." Zack stuttered before he was cut off. "The boss is h're" The Guard stated looking down a corridor. A man with several scars across his face and a metal leg clunked into the passage way and stared down at Zack. He has one eye which had a scar across it and another of his eyes was all grey. "So you are awake now" the man voice sounded gruff and metallic "Do  you know why you are here". "No" answered Zack. "Well your father has refused to pay us our monthly pay so we are taking his most prized possession... you." "But wait I'm not....." Zack started before he cut himself off thinking. If I say that man isn't my father then they will ask where I am from and I might get caught. "part of this". He continued "Look Drake, you are with us until we get the money" He man left in a clank and soon it was only the guard staring at him. "Who was that?" Zack asked the guard. "General Detore" Responded the guard. Zack sat down at the edge of his cell and slowly drifted off to an eerie sleep.

His Nightmare returned but he only saw a quick flash before it ended in his memory...

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

@Duskling: I was reading the Psy Academy wishlist when I stumbled upon:
Quote from: KZ on March 28, 2010, 12:33:38 PM
It would be nice to get a cameo appearance from Grotius- it is clear from info fonud in TRPG2 that Spriggats live a  very long time, like Shadowlings (ie several hundred years, by old forumers' estimation), so he probably is still teaching at the Psy Academy.

So your character's old bio actually worked.  If you want you can change it back.