News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Apocalyptic!

Started by Steelfist, July 22, 2010, 01:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Sorry. Take my name off till I write. On vacation. Will write when I can.

MikeW781

Okay. Then its namelesskitty's turn, as he/she's controlling the Brotherhoods attack on the Evolved. Steelfist can introduce himself through Mekus (who is searching old allliance bases), and Zack can come in from Canada. I mean Tranten  :)
Sound good to everybody?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Zackirus

Quote from: MikeW781 on August 16, 2010, 10:31:41 AM
and Zack can come in from Canada. I mean Tranten  :)

Traten is not based off of Canada! Traten is an island of the north-west coast of Cera Bella. If anything the land would look like Northern Ontario (Coniferous Trees, Podzols, and Sedimentary rock coming from the ground)in the winter time.  :P
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

MikeW781

I was just poking fun at where the Zacks came from (NoHR Zack and Zackirus Zack)

Xemadus Echina

well looks like theres more stalling for now then. (puts all will power into not hijacking the story line to continue the story)
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

MikeW781

Thanks for the effort. Namelesskitty did want to lead the attack on the Evolved, but if I remember you had beef with the True Humans, right? We could just have you attack your target, and then when she/he/it gets to posting she/he/it can lead her part of the story.

Xemadus Echina

That could work.  All in favor?
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Quote from: rainen on August 17, 2010, 09:01:11 AM
That could work.  All in favor?
Sounds good to me, after that I'll make my post, as I won't participate in that battle.

The Holy namelesskitty

Excellent, I have just come back from vacation and am going through the ritual of losing my computor.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Zackirus

Name: Zack Arcon
Race : Human
Class : Psy fighter
Affinity: Light
Faction : Tratenite
Equipment: A Traten Crossbow, the best crossbow on the market. A map of Cera Bella, with he got before he came to Cera Bella. He also has his own sail-boat which comes with a lock so it can't be stolen. It is called Nautilis.

Bio: A descendant from the original Arcon family. His family be known for the Psy and Wine is being hunted down by the local warlord, Derek Sesth. He has little knowledge of Cera Bella and hopes to get away from it all. He has platium-blonde hair and grey eyes.

IC:

Zack hasitly packed his bag with supplies. Derek's men could be here any minute Thought Zack as he finally packed away the map of cera bella. He quickly checked his room. He looked under the bed and found something he lost quite a long time ago, His crossbow. It was dusty but it still worked and Zack had around 12 bolts for the thing. He quickly ran downstairs but stopped at the front door. He heard a hush of voices outside his door. He quickly backed up into the kitchin until he heard a large smash. he turned around and saw a huge flaming canon ball flying towards his house from the front window. He dived to the right as the ball crashed throught the window and set the place a-blaze. He quickly made his way around to the back of the house and grabbed his coat and boots, hasitly putting on. He rushed out of the house and stared as his parents house lit up in flames. "Where's the Kid!" One harsh voiced asked. "We don't know sir." somone replied. Zack ran as fast as he could towards the beach. Sure he would be spotted as the moon was full but he had a chance to survive. He quickled dashed over some rocks and felt a arrowwiz by his head, only centimeters away from killing him. "GET HIM!" The Harsh voice yelled as more arrows and gun shots flew in his direction. He dived under a log and made way to the hidden grove beside the beach. Their his Sail Boat was rigged and waiting to be sailed. He untied the rope and grabbed the main sheet. He grabbed onto the tiller exention and used his Psy powers to push the boats forward. He sailed out onto the ocean and adusted his jib sail. He turned around and noticed a platoon of guards firing shots at him. He ducked an went into a Runs, speeding away from that place as fast as he could. Once he got of the men's range he relaxed and started to sail in the south-eastern direction.

(FIVE DAYS LATER)

Zack could see the shoreline of Cera Bella. He had camped on many small islands on his way and he still had enough supplies for another week. He brought his boat to a small cave that was off the north-west coast and tied his boat to a rock, also putting a lock on it. He might have survived but he needed a quick rest.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

The Holy namelesskitty

what if we make the true humans and the evolved fight each other, wouldn't that be effective and efficient, not to mention really fun.

Duskling

We're attacking the Evolved under your command, so could we attack the Evolved under your command already?

The Holy namelesskitty

OOC: very well then, I've just been thinking of how to do this.

IC: Cassiopia gritted her teeth in frustration, the evolved seemed to have every path of a stealthy and quick small group sneak in, ruin their operation and get out, leaving the bastards (pardon my French) or what was left of them scratching their heads and muttering 'How in the world did that happen'. Then she had an Idea that was often considered folly within the tightly knot group of assassins, smugglers, burglars, and murderers, who called themselves the thieves guild; a large frontal assault on the evolved, not on her own or even with all those who shared a common purpose with her, that just couldn't be done after all losing lives was not her thing, and after losing Tomoe, she swore to never be so careless and self centered again, she just couldn't bear to lose another friend. still she did not abandon the idea although they were arrogant and pompous, they could boast some intelligence and anyone with any brain at all would spend every resource at their disposal on preventing a silent stealth attack if Cassiopia was on the giving side of the punishment. For hours Cassiopia sat in her crude room hewn out of the side of a cavern, when suddenly while her thoughts of rivalries drifted to those of the evolved. That's when it hit her, the evolved positively hated the true humans, and the true humans felt the same way about the evolved, so it would follow that if they fought each other, both of the sides would be weakened and possibly one obliterated altogether. and it only follows that if two of those which we are against fight, the only one to stand to gain is us, and after that we would swoop down like a falcon on a wounded mouse and have our share of revenge. when Cassiopia thought this plan over, she began to like it more and more, it was devious, cruel, and merciless towards her enemies while easily adaptable and forgiving of small errors on her side of the deal.

"everyone knows that there is no fury in hell which can equal a woman scorned, but women can't lay a finger on the thieves guild." she said inadvertently, she thought about the line and decided that that was how she'd end her proposition, she quickly wrote down a speech and a reminder to herself to call a meeting as early as possible and finally let herself drift blissfully into sleep.

The next morning a meeting was called right on schedule and a buzz drifted throughout everyone in attendance "she better have a darn good plan," she heard a man utter "she's been holding off the attack for two damn weeks"

"Ye'll keep yer mouth shut if yer Knows what's good for yeh," said a low-ranking thieves guild operative "there are plenny o' men worse'n me 'round here'll tear yer arms off fer that sort'er comment."

As Cassiopia passed the two arguers she prayed that she wouldn't need to break up a fight this close to her victory, if a fight broke out now she'd never reconcile the two factions enough to pull off her scheme, in the thieves guild alone it would come off without a hitch, but she feared that the thieves guild was too few, even though they were definitely elite for this sort of conspiracy.

As she took the rough hewn stage, the room grew silent she first addressed the need for absolute cooperation, "If you don't act like you are holding your mother's life when treating others this plan will fail and we will be consumed by a separate attack from the true humans and the evolved." she was obviously one exaggeration short of a fairy tale, but everybody seemed scared by that comment excluding the thieves guild. she then went on to explain that our temporary union would be as suspicious as possible, bu only of the party which we are not preforming for, she said said that she expected people to "lose" important notes and "accidentally" drop hints about the other army preparing for an assault, and that after they both were weakened we could leap from the bushes so to speak and destroy the remainder. she gave all of the leaders control of their own forces but stressed the to not be seen for who you are.

That night against all odds regardless of her anticipation Cassiopia slept soundly all through the night and up until the time when she would turn everyone loose with much vigor. and as soon as the did, all of the leaders were barking commands loudly, however she simply said "You know what to do," and dismissed the guild with a wave or her hand.

Xemadus Echina

OOC: I believe that's my cue to continue the story with a little filler-while-things-get-accomplished.

IC: Jace stood defiantly as he watched his newest creation ravage the training ground before ceasing to exist no more then half a minute later, his best by far.  He managed to create a golem of pure flames come to life by combining it with an advanced shield he learned over the past two weeks and a special shield created from his light affinity.  Refiam Beamed with pride as he saw the apex of his element wreck havoc.  "You have done well Rainen.  I find it personally amazing that the creation of a fire golem through purely psy means is even possible, no matter how short of a life span it may have."  Just then a messenger ran up to Refiam, breathless, saying quickly "Sir, the brotherhood has begun it's plans.  We have taken the advice of Cassiopia and decided to use trickery to bring both the true humans and the evolved into battle with one another."  Jace looked at the messenger with bright eyes and said "So your leader has already aloud my revenge to happen?  Do you know if and when I will be able to personally join the battle against the true humans?"  The messenger shook his head and said "We will be pitting the two groups against each other and then we will attack the evolved personally once the war between the two is over.  If the father allows it, he may allow you to join with the evolved so that you may take part in the battle with the true humans.  If he's in a good mood he may even allow some of our elite to pose as initiates to the evolved.  Of that though, I can only guess."  Jace smiled and said with a warmth in his voice "Any strike against the True Humans is enough to satisfy me as long as they are never allowed to harm another psy unjustly."  Jace looked at the ceiling of the cavern and for just a moment it seemed to twinkle.  Seconds later he collapsed onto the floor holding his head.  Soon after that his eyes burned and light seemed to pour out of his mouth and his body became cocooned in pure white light which quickly became a blazing inferno.  Lucil jumped from her resting place and together with Refiam they managed to control both the light and flames that Jace emitted.  When the event was over Jace was left huddled on the floor in a smoldering heap.  Lucil bent down and threw some shields up onto Jace in order to revive him and a second healer quickly joined in.  Refiam frowned and spoke softly saying "So any memory of his parents must trigger the event.  Now that he has had training the problems that stem from these events are far worse."  He spoke a little louder for Lucil to hear him and he said "We must return to his rage training so that he may put a block on the portion of his being that responds to rage.  He must not be allowed to use his powers until that goal is reached."  Lucil spoke in a voice that conveyed caring for Jace and said "We should have spend far more time on that portion of his training.  Our mistake and lack in judgement may very well cost Rainen his life some day."

OOC: In case you're wondering where the idea of the fire golem came from, here it is:  It uses the solid state shield to bring flammable and magnetic derbies into the shape of a golem which is then kept lit with Jace's fire affinity.  Then using electromagnetic waves to manipulate the magnetic portion of the golem he is able to control it's every movement. 
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

I take it he is exhausted if he holds it as long as he can?