News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What would you do?

Started by Duskling, June 29, 2010, 04:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Be confused as to why it would be confiscated and by whom.

What would you do if-

bugfartboy

Hugs! I still havn't been told that I can smack again.

What would you do if Duckling were to strike out the dirty word in his previous post?

ArtDrake

Crap? It applied. An angry parent stromed into the room, crashed my computer, confiscated it, and told me to go to sleep.

What would you do if I said that obviously you answered scientific theories with cop-outs like "God did it" and I answered your cop-outs with scientific theories supported by many leading scientists? Anyone, feel free to tell me to move this to theological debates.

bugfartboy

How do you know that we evolved from something? How do you know that we evolved from tapeworms?

What would you do if I was allowed to smack again?

ArtDrake

I don't know for sure. I simply support the theory. I, on the other hand, deny that we evolved from tapeworms. Our ancestors had a completely different ecological niche, and we must have branched off really early.

I would get smacked.

cyso

What would you do if I told you some of the evidence for evolution was faked? Just out of... curiosity.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Duskling

Tell them to present their evidence before making any statement on my affiliation.

What would you do if I knew you, but didn't ask you who you were as if you aren't that person, it would potentially offend you and we would be stuck in an awkward situation?

cyso

Shrug my shoulders and walk away. That's what I do in most awkward situations.
What if I told you that Darwin's Finches are not all, by strict textbook definition, separate species?
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

bugfartboy

Smile and say,"I told you so." to Duckling.

What would you do if Duckling converted? :) [spoiler=Off-Topic]I'm in a good mood. I got to look through the bible for the first time this week! I wish I could study more of it.[/spoiler]

Duskling

Congratulate you on probably have shown Ducky-Poo the way, and Ducky-Poo on his new faith.

What would you do if I converted back to Christianity?

bugfartboy

Give you a brotherly hug if I saw you!

What would you do if you were to look at the other 2 chapters from Genesis in What's your religion?

Duskling

Tell you that it is very interesting, and that I now share your desire to study the Bible a bit more so that I could understand it and possibly change.

What would you do if your closest friend became a Satanist?

bugfartboy

Cry and try to lead him back. Cults, real cults not our cheap imitations, can be and are very dangerous.

What would you do if I became your best bud in the whole world?

Duskling

Try to see why you believe in your religion so strongly so that I may be able to join you, like I said, I'm a pretty open-minded person.

What would you do if all religious people of the world would see their differences and not challenge each other, but would all see the truth in it all, whatever it may be?

bugfartboy

Wonder what you meant by that. You lost me. I've had a long day.

What would you do if the current time was 1:09 in the morning?