News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWanderingShadow

I feel that the defenses that people (especially Duckling) set up for the hill are a bit too difficult to logically penetrate at this point. Unless someone forgets to set up defenses. Oh look, that has just happened!

I kick Duckling off the hill and set up a unbreakable tower around it that reaches into space and deep into the Earth's core. Knowing you guys, that's going to be easy to break into.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

Chrono

SCRATCH THAT LETTER HK!!

After punishing HK-47 for doing something stupid on my behalf, I point out to TheWanderingShadow that the Earth's core is so hot that your tower melts and brings you along with it to be disintegrated. All that happened without us doing anything ;D

P.S. Even if it was unbreakable, you couldn't do so much as to make sure that the tower doesn't shift and drag you towards the core, causing you to die of extreme heat, now could you?
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

And TheWanderingShadow, Ducky and the Steel Cult can destroy you for that. You aren't an HoA member. And you can't say what someone does. And you certainly can't just say that they forgot to set up the defenses that are already clearly up. Feeling that the wrath of the HoA is needed to defend Ducky, I send one of my most powerful men (protected by a small personal version of the same shield protecting my people and their multiple cities) to your location and have him use his immense (uncomprehendable to you) powers to crush your tower into dust by rearranging the tower's molecular structure until it is no more unbreakable. Then I have him reach deep inside the remains of the tower and retrieve the hill for Ducky and rewind it's passage through time until TWS never had it yet suffered the same crushing defeat. The hill portion is still protected by Ducky's defenses and TWS has a chance I'd going to the HoA court for assult. Ducky's hill portion!

Duskling

After several days, I reemerge, with an unimaginably big army, most soldiers look very much alike, since we recently got into cloning, these clones have a genetic enhancement that gives them better aim, increased muscle mass, tougher skin, which is almost impervious to projectile fire, enhanced endurance, more stamina, and minor telekinetic powers, such as giving enemies 50 times that of a migraine headache, rendering them incapacitated in a fight. New shield technology has also been developed, now the shield offers moderate protection of the mind, along just about complete protection to the body. No move to the Hill.

TheWanderingShadow

QuoteYou aren't an HoA member.

Ehhh... HoA?  ???

Sorry I'm a bit too lazy to read the stuff I've missed since I was gone.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

bugfartboy

Feeling that the moment has finally arrived, I reveal the true size of my army... 99.3 Trillion men, each capable of commanding up to 5 different avatars simultaneously. Each avatar designed to be a killing machine so incredibly potent that no one can truly understand where all these undying creatures are coming from and why his comrades are falling down like fresh mowed grass out of no-where. Then, I offer an alliance to Duskling and his newly emerged army, knowing that I will be accepted. Gents... UNLEASH... HELL!!!

TWS: The HoA is the Hill owners Assosiation. You must apply to become a recognised hill portion owner. There is a list of rules that explain the basics. But don't expect to have to fear our dictator for very long.

TODAY!!! WE GO TO WAR FOR OUR FREEDOM!!!

Duskling

Indeed, the alliance was expected, even postponed a little, but it was accepted, also, just before the alliance agreement, I have developed a machine, or a generator, more precisely, that can remotely give designated troops the ability to hover, or even fly, giving Fyer's and my army a great maneuvering ability and agility increase, without the need for heavy and bulky jet pack equipment. We attack the Hill... now. >:D

bugfartboy

My men don't need to fly. Their avatars have different forms that make them capable in all terrain. But thanks for the thought. And don't you mean take down Steelfist and Co.? And then equally divide the Hill among the members of the HoA and Duskling? But I get your point.

bugfartboy

Quote from: Steelfist on December 28, 2010, 08:31:09 PM
I prepare a suitable vessel - a massive diamond, and link it to myself. I extend my power and link myself to your part of the Hill. Reaching through the Hill into your city's power dispersion system, I reverse the power flow, and drain the city's power completely, transferring the massive power reserves into the diamond. I implant a fear of technology into the citizens, who dismantle the power distribution system. I also watch while they do so, reverse engineering it. I construct one in my palace on a planet. I then break the link between myself and your part of the Hill. I fully shield the planet in an anti teleport, impenetrable, multi dimensional shield. Which is fully sustained by a small diamond, charged with my power, being multiplied by the machine (Which I name: The Amplifier). I then proceed to study necromancy for a few years.
I set up an influence-proof shield around Steelfist and his diamond that fits like a glove that prevents Steelfist from influencing anything outside his shield prison. The shields power supply thus being cut off, for the shield prevents the flow of energy from the diamond to the shield, I unleash my people and I's full might against your now unprotected city and destroy the Amplifier, the designs for which were originally mine, and reveal Steelfist's true evil nature to his citizens and slaves alike. Your turn, Duskie-Poo.

Duskling

My army takes the old-fashioned way, we will do combat with Steelfist's army to buy time, generators and artillery in the back, cannon fodder and kamikazes in the very front, infantry behind them, commandos in reserves, tanks and support behind the infantry, fast and deadly air strikes, and clones being created faster than the men are dying, which, admittedly is pretty fast, in highly protected, secret cloning facilities all over Earth. We will make it though this, even if our part is to just buy time! Onward, to the Hill!

bugfartboy

I then give the order for a percent of my troops to send their avatars to help Duskling and his men. This being done, I work an immeasurable piece of power that overthrows the current rules of the HoA and propose new ones to be debated and decided upon by the member of the HoA, none of whom have any more or any less than any other HoA member by dividing Steelfist's portion up evenly and confiscating Steel Ersatz Man's and Chrono's HK-47's hill portions and adding them to Steelfist's soon to be divided portion and excluding all three for hostility towards the Democratic Hill Owner's Association. The hill percentages are bow as follows:

Ducky: 20%
Zack:20%
Buggy:20%
Duskie-Poo:20%
Chrono:20%

If you wish to join the DHoA, you will need to wait while new rules are put in motion. The proposed rules are essentially the same with the one difference of there not being a higher officer.

Duskling

My men have recovered from their wounds, and the dead have been replaced by clones, I have set up all of the technology that I could as a large defensive force all around the around my portion of the Hill. Turrets, one every 10 square feet outside the wall of my portion of the Hill, with bubble shields protecting them, commandos on regular patrols, and attack craft circling my portion of the Hill around in the air, all protected by powerful shields. Now, I hope that I can be given permission to deploy my men all over the Hill, they will only be there as protection.

bugfartboy

Duskie-Poo... It's a democratic thing. Not just our hill. It's divided evenly among five people. It's to ensure the hill stays safe and is protected more often. So you can deploy your men, but only around your fifth of the hill unless others give permission.

Chrono

Chrono's ending:

I get so enraged by HK-47 that I dismantle him down to the very last part, then find out that it was actually HK-50 that was causing all the internal confusion and mess. Rebuilding and reprogramming HK-47 to serve the DHoA when needed, even though he is my personal assassin droid (don't worry DHoA members, you won't get killed if you're not corrupt), I make him find all the remaining HK units loyal to the DHoA and give them the gratification of hunting and killing enemies of the alliance, including rogue HK units. Making sure the loyal HK units never get reprogrammed again, I make it in such a way that hackers would have to use millions of computer languages invented by the HK units themselves in order to change the programming.

P.S. I appreciate it Duskling, but if you want that to happen in my portion of the Hill, you'd have to let my HKs in your portion too.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Duskling

Right then, Fyer and Chrono/HK-47 give me permission to spread my men throughout their portions of the Hill (as protection) and I allow Chrono/HK-47 to move his HK-47s into my are of the Hill. We are doing well, for an organization/association started in just a few posts.