News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ramblings

Started by SmartyPants, August 17, 2010, 09:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Under the influence of one greater than us, I rewrote it in a less offensive way. Sorry.

Cypher

I think we're all in agreement then ;D

@Buggy: Ignore im2smart4u, he has a nasty habit of provoking people and disagreeing.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Cypher on August 18, 2010, 04:54:41 AM@Buggy: Ignore im2smart4u, he has a nasty habit of provoking people and disagreeing.
Are you obsessed with me?  How do you turn every topic into talking about me.  It is getting kinda creepy at this point.

Cypher

I'm going to ignore your post so this doesn't escalate again.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Cypher on August 18, 2010, 12:48:40 PM
While you are "ignoring" me, can you stop talking about me like a crazed stalker?

Cypher

:D No comment on that  :D

MikeW781

Quote from: im2smart4u on August 18, 2010, 12:53:10 PM
Quote from: Cypher on August 18, 2010, 12:48:40 PM
While you are "ignoring" me, can you stop talking about me like a crazed stalker?
I have an issue with Cypher telling another member to ignore your offensive post making him a stalker. It would have been better to use a PM for, as this would have avoided the petty arguements that ensue, but it looks as though you are the one harrasing him, and bugfartboy for that matter. Bugfartboy was just trying to compliment the quest idea, despite his poor way of doing so. Try informing him of his mistake in a less personal manner.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

Thank you!!!
[spoiler]
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  :-* :) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  :)  :-*  :-* :) :)  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :) :)  :-*  :-* :) :) :) :-\ :-\ :-\  :) :) :)  :-*  :-* :) :) :) :) :-\ :) :) :) :)  :-*  :-* :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  :-*  :-* :) :) :) :) :-\ :) :) :) :)  :-*  :-* :) :) :) :-\ :-\ :-\ :) :) :)  :-*  :-* :) :) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :) :)  :-*  :-* :) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :)  :-*  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*[/spoiler]

MikeW781

Second design is way better! Sumbit to "Fun with TEXT!"
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

The current one or what one?

Ertxiem

Cool down im2smart4u and Cypher. A PM may solve some problems without involving everyone else.

Topic Splitted, locked and moved away.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.