News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Lord Steelfist, the science branch of the Imperial Guard has perfected a deadly virus that could wipe out entire solar systems within a month, the sole reason this variant of the disease will wipe out the system in a month is to give the race or races controlling it time to surrender or destroy each other to surrender, however, we have another variant for instant annihilation, for any race that is too stubborn to give up in a battle when you have other things to do.

Steelfist

How very fascinating. I'll test it on some innocent, unsuspecting race of intelligent beings . . .

Zackirus

I sense danger (from the Steel Empire) as I am enjoying my maple syrup one day, and I go to get some of my best maple syrup for a peace offering. I go into my basement and into one of the darkest corners I find maple syrup that was made in 1867 on July 1st. I grab the bottle but suddenly the entire shelf (of rare and exotics maple syrups) comes crashing down onto me and the maple syrup is absorbed by my body...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Feeling this disturbance in the universe's balance of power, I appear at Zack's estate to investigate. Seeing that Zack had become a maple syrup man, I do the only thing that can solve this problem: I make homemade flapjacks and soak the maple syrup out of Zack with them and then eat them.

Duskling

Another development, our science branch was able to slow down the virus' evolution, and turn the virus into a living organism, a parasite. The parasite offers a more slow and painful assault on the organism it attached itself to, often can go on for years of causing inside pain without so much as a hint of dying, otherwise a more sadistic and cruel version of the virus, and, best of all, we have made it so the parasite adapts to its environment, thus making the process of wiping it out nearly impossible, or at least, extremely hard and unpleasant, without the vaccine the Guard's scientists have created in the labs.

Zackirus

As Bugfartboy drains away the maple syrup, only a hard shell and inner maple syrup is left. I quickly run away and go to my a secret lab and create a shell of armour (Pure Black), made of Titanium and coated with Platinum. I load it with features:

Armour:

- Night Vision/Thermal Eyes  (this also prevents)
- A Respiratory System, that gives me oxygen (never runs out)
- A voice box that can change my voice (preset: my voice)
- Gravity Boots (allow me to walk up walls and float)
- A Jet Pack (with infinite fuel) coupled with a Set of Wings
- A Shield System (defects most projectiles and anything else)
- A Hologram system (Allows me to change how I look [preset:old human body]) and a Cloaking Device (Cannot be detected by thermals either, and can let me become in-tangible)
- Auto Healing of Armour, Gear, and Myself
- A Screen that shows all the vital information
- A Time Machine and Dimensional Transporter
- A System that allows me to pick up to 20,000 pounds
- A Source of Food (Infinite aswell)
- A Infinite Power Source

On top of that Armour (I'm disguised as my Regular Self) I wear my gear (It can only come off if I want it to come off).

Gear:

- Canadian Hockey Uniform (Un-Penetrable and is able to morph into anything else and make me become cloaked/intangible [hides everything else aswell])
- A Goalies Mask (That Never Breaks, Provides optical information about everything and works a gas mask)
- Hockey Gloves that can increase my Strength allowing me to dig quickly and pick up heavy stuff (up to: 10,000 Kg)
- A Cape (Candian Flag)
- Skates that can change their from (preset: Skates) (Ability to walk up walls and float)
- A Hockey Stick (Wood, Can't break, and cuts through most substances)
- Hockey Pucks, Different Types: (Explosive, Fire)
- A Lacrosse Stick (Can't Break, cuts through most substances)
- Lacrosse Balls, Different Types: (Sleep Gas, Smoke, Sticky, Flash, Freeze)
- A Paddle (Can't Break, cuts through most substances) Can shoot different Materials (Snow, Ice, Water, Maple Syrup)
- A Backpack that releases Robotic Beavers under my control that can eat through mostly everything (also plays the Canadian Anthem)
- The Backpack that is a Jetpack and a set of wings
- The Backpack can also transform into a robotic Moose: (Car, Plane, Sub, Space-Ship, Dimensional Transporter, Time Machine) can be also be used to attack people (Lazer, Guns, Horns, Gases, Etc.)
- I also create a (10) robots that look like humans (Dressed as Mounties). They cannot be controlled or run out of power. If they blow up; the parts resemble. They have Lazers, Guns, Different Types of Gas (etc.) and they can fly by use of Jetpacks.

Then I leave my robots at the lab, and go to my house where I collect the my hill. I then take it back to my lab, and shrink it so it can fit inside my armour(which I place in my armour). I then start to fine tune my armour and gear.

[spoiler]I am wearing both Armour and Gear to make it appear like I am a human that is only wearing a costume to become more powerful.[/spoiler]

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

I send two of my men to investigate this matter, who have each had a bomb with the parasite implanted in their armor, as insurance, it activates upon death and releases the parasite, just in case you try anything funny, even as a living mass of maple syrup, you will be contaminated, and will be a living bio-weapon, who, since you are alive, will be tortured by the parasite until death. My men demand to know whether you still support the Empire of Steel, if you are still allied with us, no harm will come to you, if not, it's your funeral, as we have trillions of men in this solar system alone, if you prove to be a threat, you will be destroyed along with the rest of the Earth. Don't think you can run either, the Steel Empire controls thousands of solar systems and we have excellent tracking systems that never fail, so you will die if you turn on us.

Zackirus

I sit down with these guards (in my regular appearance and clothing) and offer them some maple sryup to drink. I say to them, "I will remain neutral for now, but, what do you mean I am living Maple Syrup? I just repaired my body an hour ago." They finish their maple syrup and go back to Duskling with the news. However, the maple syrup that they drank has some living maple syrup I have been creating. The Maple syrup, once digested (it contains a special chemical) allows me to see what they are seeing on a screen in their Lab. The syrup is harmless, can't be detected, and I can't control them with it, but I am merely using it to see what the Steel Empire is like before I decide whether or not I want to join them...

[spoiler]I lied to the guards about the maple syrup thing so that nobody knows that I am living maple syrup. Also, since I am wearing  armour and I am not exposed to the air or anything else, I can't be affected by the virus because it can't reach me.[/spoiler]

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Since you are a living creature, the virus can touch you, plus, it wasn't the virus, it was the fully customizable parasite, which can be airborne, waterborne, or both. Since maple syrup contains sap, which is almost like blood, but from a tree, it can be contaminated, and we already knew you were living maple syrup, all we want to know is if you will join the Steel Empire.

bugfartboy

When Duskies guards return to the Steel Lair, I sense a presence that is unseen and not present but present at the same time. Stretching out throughout the universe, I find a very faint trail of maple syrup energy residue ementating from the guards. Feeling that this is a breach of security, I trace the trail back to Zackirus's lair/lab and find that the guards' vision is being displayed on a monitor. Slightly irritated at the attempt, I release a massive amount of energy into the trail that goes both ways: towards the undiscovered maple syrup and towards Zack's screen that destroys everything that is connected to it. Including the guards (sorry Duskie), the screen, and evrything connected to the screen and guards.

Duskling

The apology is unnecessary, the two Guardsmen were only two out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 stationed all over the universe, and while I do absolutely hate wasting good genes, those two were hardly a speck of dust on the shiny new Battle Cruiser that is the Steel Empire, so for now, we shall wait for further signs of Zackirus' alignment, and if he wishes to harm us, he shall be terminated.

bugfartboy

I was actually apologizing for the guard's equipment. It was destroyed too. Vaporized by the surge of power.

Duskling

Don't worry, every Guardsmen has the same equipment, unless they are in a different class, sniper, recon, heavy, etc., and, if you are referring to the parasite being released, every Guardsmen has a sample of the antidote, which has the ability to reproduce, so long as there is something left, and, as a bonus, the Guard's science branch has made it so it turns itself into the virus, should it fall into the enemy's hands, which it can identify.

Zackirus

As the computer screen explodes in a quick flash, I sit in a dull silence. Their better then I though I think to my myself. I calmly walk to the Steel Empire's Castle where I ask to speak with Dusk about my alignment...

- Lord Canada

Duskling

One of my spies reported that Zackirus was coming this way, and the identification matched, so I told the guards to let him through, but to have spies in every room, not as if they weren't anyway.