News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

RTD Story

Started by Zackirus, March 22, 2010, 05:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Aloc travel to the academy and looks around until a guard walks up to him. "Hey I know you" He growls. Aloc turns and sees the same guard he tricked before. "Are you looking to get in the school" The Guard asks. "Yes." Aloc replies. The guard then says "you don't need admission this time; You have already shown me it". Aloc breathes a sign of relief and walks into the school and down the same set of stairs he went down before. It enters in the office and the same red headed women is sitting behind the counter. "You again!" She screams. Aloc stutters "I am here to apply for a blue cape program". The women looks and counts his gold and simply sneers "Your 100 short". Aloc quickly replies 'I can clean dishes or something like that to get 100 gold. "Fine" She says. She hands him a set of robes, a blue cape, and a simple key. "I have put you down in a shared room which with cost you 50 Gold less" She stats as she sits down and picks up a book called "Tricking or the Tricky". Aloc walks to the other side of the school and finds his room. Once he enters, he closes the door, but suddenly the door bursts open and a terrifying black spriggat is standing in the doorway!

Entrance: 12 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 13

Dean Approval of Cut Costs: 14 + 1 (Per Mod) = 15

Spriggat Encounter: 5

Gold: -50 (in dept)

Your Turn!

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Thinking it is an illusion, Aloc says I know i'm in no real danger and waits to see what happens.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Zackirus

The black spriggat flies over to him and sort of pushes him, not realising his own strength, Aloc goes flying into the walk. "Are you Okay!" The Spriggat whispers stunded. "I'm o- (*he pauses*) kay". "Sorry about that, I wasn't sure if you were a prank or not." He signs. Suddenly, thier is flash and he looks like a normal black spriggat. "How did you do that?" Questions Aloc. The spriggat turns into the frightening spriggat agian and changes back, its called a cover trick, its where you change the cover apperance of your body until something else, it helps when some people think that it is an illusion and you attack them afterword" smilies the Spriggat. "Could you teach me?" asks Aloc. " No sadly not but if you go to trick class tommorow, Dr. Eion will maybe teach you it, Delios" He holds out his hand for you to shake it.

Push: 1 - 2 (P. Pow Mod) = 1

Trick Cover: 18 (Delios roll) = 12 + 1 (Apt Mod) (Aloc Roll)

Dr. Eion: 14 + 1 (Per Mod) = 15

Health: 23 - 3 = 20

Gold: -50

Your Turn!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Well, Aloc spends the rest of the day chatting to the black Spriggat about his background. Then, long after the sun sets, Aloc drifts into a peaceful sleep, finally having found his place in the world, for now, at least.

Zackirus

You Leanr that he is here becaue of his father, his father had said to him when he was little that will be grow up to be a great scout and fighter. He doesn't believe it though as he only barely perform dark breath but he is a pretty slow flyer. You also learn that his father is in charge in the defence of Somnus and Aloc becomes sad as he has no one to make prud or follow. The next day Aloc goes down to Dr. Eion office and enters, strangely there is a purple portal in the middle of the room. The room almost seems bare, and Aloc slowly starts to forget why he was here or who was Dr. Eion. He sees that the portal is becoming smaller and lighter and appears to be dissapering, suddenly he heears a crash and he truns around to see the door black but still standing. What does Aloc Do!

Delios Info: 16 + 1 (Per Mod) = 17

Portal: 19

Health: 20 + 2 (Rest) = 22/23

Gold: 0

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Well, nothing is ever what it seems in this academy. So, he says: ''I know it's a trick,' out loud.

Zackirus

Aloc stis and waits for the laugter but there is none, the room is dead quiet! Aloc uses his mind and their aren't any mind's within the raduis of the room. He sliently waits and for a brief shock second he thinks what if this is REAL!

Situation: 6

Mind Scan: 13 + 2 (Apt) = 15

Health: 22/23

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc opens the black door. Hoping that what he finds will make sense of what is going on.

Zackirus

Aloc opens the balck door to see a shadowling waiting outside. He turns when Aloc opens the door and says "Are you the being called Aloc". "No" responsed Aloc scared of what he sees, instead of having two red eyes, he has one red eye and one green eye. "Your mind is a trueful source" The shadowling smilies. "Now if you won't mind you will be coming along me". He shots a purple shot out his hand and it created a protal in front of Aloc. "Of we go" Smilies the shadowling. He shadowports behind you and says "With you in the plan, the queen won't die". "Wait" says Aloc "The queen died around 50 years ago right" "Yep" laughs the shadowling. He shots a shadowblast at your back and Aloc can't keep his balance and falls into the Portal. Aloc opens his eyes and sees that he is a forest.

Shadowling Encounter: 20!

Balance: 8 - 2(Pow Mod) = 6

Health: 22 - 6(Shadowblast) = 16/23

Your Turn

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

With no idea what to do. Aloc just ends up wandering around the forest until something happens.

Zackirus

Aloc looks around for almost an hour until he comes out to a clearing. In this clearing there is a shabby looking cave; Aloc hears voices and a pair of footsteps. Aloc jumps and just in time hides before he is seen. He looks over the bush and sees 2 Humans and 2 Shadowling walking towards the cave. One, human looks oddly familiar (the human has goggles over his eyes, and light blonde hair) but Aloc can't put his finger on who he is, along with that human is a girl is light brown hair with some streaks of blonde in it. The Shadowling floating beside the male has a bone mask over one of its eyes while the other eye is a dark blue coupled with little horns on his head. The other Shadowling how has red eyes and hands, is staying in the shade, and it is clearly in pain. Through mind reading Aloc picks up what they are saying. "Is this the cave" asks the human male. "It maybe but, Crillion's drawing aren't neat" replies the Shadowling beside the male. "This is the cave" chirps in the girl, taking the map from the Shadowling, and pointing to a small raven like stone near the entrance. "As long as I get out of this miserable sun and into the darkness, I don't care whether it's the cave or not" whines the red Shadowling. "Get over it Voidus" snarls the blue Shadowling, "The sun isn't so bad after awhile." "All I want to do is finish this mission and get back to Somnus where Tasitian can reward me, hopefully," Signs the male human, "I won't get compared to that other commander with red hair or something like that." Tasitian? Red haired Shadowling commander? That stuff happened over 50 years ago. Suddenly, a hand grabs Aloc from behind and pushes him into the ground and he feels a sword on his back and a quiet voice snarls "Stay down and be quiet!"

Jumping and Ducking: 16 - 2 (P.M.) = 14

Mind reading: 11 + 2 (A.D.) = 13

Human Male: 4 + 1 (At. P.) = 5

Attack: 2

Health: 16/22

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc does what he says.

Zackirus

The guard asks "who are those two humans and Shadowlings over there?" "I.... don't know." Whimpers Aloc still scared out his mind, "Then come with me" growls the guard and he drags him toward a small bush. The guard pushes away the push and there is a small hole. He then kicks Aloc in the hole and Aloc goes tumbling down and lands on a set of pillows. Aloc gets up to survey his surroundings. He is some sort of dark cave with water dripping can be heard in all directions, there s a small candle that lights up the room and it leads to a heavy cast iron door. The guard comes flying out the hole next and lands in the pillows, he moves over to the door and knocks in a weird beat. The door clanks open and you see a small man grumbling and talking to himself, "yesss moreee experimentsss." He laughs manically. "No, Dr. Eion, this man will help us defeat the incoming commander and his Shadowlings. "Fineee" Signs Dr. Eion. The guard pushes Aloc into some sort of main room where their are guards sitting around a table playing guards and an archer cleaning his bow. Out of the corner of Aloc's eye, he sees a Shadowling's blue eye up in the roof of the cave!
Hole Entrance: 4

Dr. Eion experiments: 14 + 1 (P.D.) = 15

Corner of Eye: 19 – 2 (S.D.) = 17

Health: 16/23

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

What's with the shadowling eye in the roof? Aloc asks. Then, once they've answered, he asked them what the f**k is going on.

Zackirus

"Everyone Get Read for the at.." screams the archer suddenly a cryo blast comes out of nowhere and hits him in the back, he falls over and Aloc's scan of his mind is shows nothing, suddelny a light and shadow blasts come flying from every direction. A healer heals Aloc and he runs to the other cave and hides inside Dr. Eion labs. Shots are still be fired but amazing, Aloc dives and everything misses him, the guards are running around trying to find the sources and they keep getting hit and some of them are falling down dead, Dr. Eion is at the back of the cave hooking up some sort of machiene to a power sorce. Aloc suddenly realises that is a bronze golem. It springs to life and slowly sumblies towards Aloc but it turns its head towards the four figures coming out of the shadows. Its the same four figues as before. The bronze golem stumbles towards them swinging its spin saw. Dr. Eion has 2 more guards with him and they appear to hooking him up to something!

Dodge: 15 - 2 (P.M.) = 13

Healer Healing: 20!

Fear of Golem: 13 + 2 (A. M.) = 15

Health: 23/23

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada