News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

But you already had that... or is there something I'm missing?

Chrono

Then, I give political power to my worst shock trooper, making him the leader. After which, I assassinate him and claim the bounty for myself! In other words, I am the one behind the scenes, and those other people governing my portion of the hill are just figureheads ;)

After getting the bounty money, I bribe the people who join your cause (if there are in the first place), getting both land and armies. To make sure they don't accept your bribes, I hypnotize them to not accept any more from this point.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Steelfist

Duckling: I was only confirming.

Chrono: Sometimes, a little more explanation is required; I'm offering parts of the Hill to anyone (real players) who join me against everyone else. Oh, yes, the price on your heads is not removed.

PS: Nice pic, Chrono.

Chrono

OK then, thanks for the explanation. For now I shall remain neutral and trade with anyone willing. And avoid getting killed.

[/spoiler]

Steel Ersatz Man

I sell portions of my part of the hill to you until it's 50.1% owned by me and 49.9% owned by everyone else.

You do the math because I can't be bothered.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Steelfist

Chrono's Hill 12%.

I remove the prices on everyone but Ersatz man's head.

I use the Earthblood, and augment my steely affinity with massive arcane power. Using this, I animate all steel in the universe, causing them to seek flesh, and destroy it when they find it, also deactivating the majority of defence systems (Those that aren't steel are destroyed by the animated steel). As the Hill yearns to be reunited, I invest it with power and summon it to my location. My (100%) Hill. Creating a new universe, I place 49.9 the Hill inside, guarding it with innumerable steel minions, all invested with enough magical power to destroy a planet.

The other 50.1 I transform into steel and animate it. It's a shapeshifting steel Hill, which is (Like all steel things) totally loyal to me and hating all other things, particularly flesh. My Hill. I offer parts of the Hill in return for peace.

bugfartboy

I use my multi-levular concinceness to reach out into your new universe and remotely siphon away into the original universe the hill to get 1% over the course of 100 years. Because it was siphoned so slowly, neither the hill nor your minions realize that it is disappearing. After my 1% has appeared, I transmute the hill back into it's original form and enter a meditative state to survey everything in every existing universe to search for threats so that they can be stopped before they reach me or the hill.

Chrono

I install a program that, should Buggy fail, goes back in time and has Steelfist take a one way trip to the sun in the speed of light. Even if he doesn't disintegrate within the first minute, it won't take long before he does in the sun.

For future security, I place shock mines and hidden shock turrets at the weakest points of my Hill.

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

I hit you with a hockey stick and smother you in maple syrup for the injustice you've done unto Zack.

Then, I put an illusion of a fluffy bunny next to your hill, and your minions hit the fluffy bunny with enough power to destroy a planet, and thus destroy your sub-planet Hill. Steel doesn't have a brain.

Then, I go find the other bit, and turn it back to regular Hillfullness, and claim it. Then, I distribute the Hill to the ones who had it before all this megalomaniacal, xenocidal, terroristic crud.

1%: Buggy
2%: Me
1%: Zack
26%: Steelfist, after paying an 8% war reparation and having most of his arcane powers confiscated in the cleanup of UWI -- serves you right German... I mean Steelfist.
And 70%: Ersatz Man, in the hopes that he's protect his hill better next time.

Chrono

I pop out of a rabbit hole again and claim 1% of the hill. Because of some weird mix-up my inhabitants are all hippies and hippos.

[/spoiler]

Steelfist

Secretly rebuilding my arcane powers, I start to plan. . .

I supercharge the Hill, causing pure energy to rebound across the link between the pieces. Incinerating all parts of the Hill, and everything nearby, I preserve my part of the Hill alone. Making it 100% of the Hill. I give Buggy, Duckling and Zack 1%, and Ersatz man 45%. I keep 52%. I turn my portion of the Hill into steel. I invest the Hill with power, give it life and make it tatally loyal to me. Essentially a steel minion, it can shapeshift, but prefers to remain a Hill.

I ask for peace; You have some Hill, don't you? Why not simply leave it at that?

ArtDrake

Not before I steal 1% of your hill, and unsteel it. However, it's still alive, so I use the Gift to find its loyalty to you within its mind, and reach out and sever it. Now it's alive, but has no loyalty to you.

I join it with my other 1%.

Sorry, Steelfist, but I had awarded myself an extra .5% after having 1.5%, and I'm not content to have just 1%.

Hope you can forgive me, owner of 51%.

Steelfist

I find it within my cold, steely heart to forgive you, as you did have more than 1%.

ArtDrake

Thanks!  :)

Back to my moon base. And won't this game be boring when everyone's happy with their lot! But boring in a good way...

Chrono

Nope. How am I happy when I don't have anything? It's unfair to new people.

I steal 1% of what Duckling stole from Steelfist, clean the whole land, and make it animal paradise while killing all trespassing non-animals in cold blood. This still means that Ducky is welcome though :o

[/spoiler]