News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

New Youtube channel: Sinister Playthroughs

Started by CraigStern, April 23, 2012, 11:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

I had so much fun doing that Shining Force Let's Play that I've decided to make this a regular thing! With all the experience I gained from doing that series, I think I can do a pretty quality job on future playthroughs. (I'm using Fraps now, which gives better quality video and audio than XSplit, and I'm much better at commentating these videos than I was when I started.)

Thus, I've create a new Youtube channel called Sinister Playthroughs. There's nothing there juuuust yet, but that will change! I've already recorded the first episode of a new playthrough; this time I'm playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. If you're interested in following the series, just go ahead and subscribe, and Youtube should notify you when new videos are up. :)

ArtDrake

I was wondering, does it take a really long time for you to upload videos? Or do you have really good internet service?

CraigStern

CraigStern

CraigStern

CraigStern

Episodes 3 and 4 are up--I've got everything in a playlist now.

CraigStern

Episode 5 is up, and Episode 6 is uploading as I type.

Also: I started recording a TSoG playthrough. Why? Why not! Episode 1 of that should be up sometime before tomorrow morning. ;)

CraigStern

We're now up to Episode 2 of the TSoG playthrough and Episode 7 of the Fire Emblem one. Check it out! :)

bugfartboy

Have a little more free time now, Craig? ;) You're puttin' up videos like a madman throws Cheerios: not one at a time but rather a steadily massive handful at a time. I still need to make it through your Shining Force videos.

CraigStern

Yeah, it's more like "as soon as I have free time to do them, I do as many as possible all at once." ;)

CraigStern

All right: the third episode of the TSoG playthrough is up!

CraigStern

Episodes 7 and 8 of the Fire Emblem playthrough are now up! :)

CraigStern

Aaaaand I've begun playing and commentating Homeworld. First episode is online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXt1yS331vM ;)

ArtDrake

Eeeek! Scary!

By the way, I tried out Fire Emblem, and I got to about the forest full of eldritch abominations and such where Artur and the other mage are found -- and then I realized that you make it look easy.

Duskling

Quote from: CraigStern on May 12, 2012, 10:13:17 PM
Aaaaand I've begun playing and commentating Homeworld. First episode is online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXt1yS331vM ;)
Where exactly can you find this game (For sale, that is)?