News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Luca or Luca'ra'il?

Started by SmartyPants, January 06, 2012, 05:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

After Mission 4, which personality do you perfer?

Luca
Luca'ra'il

SmartyPants

[Warning--this topic contains spoilers! --Craig]

[spoiler]Based on your choices in Mission 4, Luca will keep her personality or think she is the Angel of Yawah, Luca'ra'il.  Which personality do you perfer and why?

Depending on which personality you pick, you may get new attacks:
Luca- Transfer 2
Luca'ra'il- Light Blast[/spoiler]

Chocobo_Fan

Apologies for necroposting, but, Luca. I tried both options for science, and I felt horrible when I saw how she had changed after the evil option. The fact that it appears to be permanent just makes it worse. The thought of being able to completely invert someone's personality with a few words is terrifying to me.

Duskling

Quote from: SmartyPants on February 04, 2012, 10:48:32 PM
Is there a major reason that people prefer Luca?
Check your first post if you haven't already.

ArtDrake

Chocobo_Fan

SmartyPants

Are you worried that changed Luca's personality forever?
[spoiler=Crypt 4 books]According to The Spirit Within, spirits may not be the minds of the departed, but rather, something created unconsciously by the telepaths themselves. In this theory, a spirit is simply a telepath's internal mental processes manifesting externally. The telepath obsessed with violence conjures violent spirits. The lonely telepath conjures companion spirits. And when the telepath dies, so do the spirits that (he alone) sees.

That means Luca is a reflection of Duvalier's inner personality.  When Duvalier desires violence, Luca take a more violent personality.  Luca'ra'il isn't a corrupted spirit of a dead person, but rather Duvalier's own currupt spirit.  Maybe people will feel less guilty knowing that they didn't change a real person other then themselves.[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Well, I'd feel terrible if people were hurt because of my corrupted self.

Zackirus

The books from Cyrpt Four give me an idea; wouldn't it be cool if Luca'ra'il actually acted differently towards Rajav, maybe falling for his dasterly good looks or unlimatted charm or even attacked him on how the conversation goes...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on February 06, 2012, 04:45:15 PMWell, I'd feel terrible if people were hurt because of my corrupted self.
You guys seem to take thing much more serious then I do.  I just pick the character that I find more interesting.

Quote from: Zackirus on February 07, 2012, 10:59:52 PMThe books from Cyrpt Four give me an idea; wouldn't it be cool if Luca'ra'il actually acted differently towards Rajav, maybe falling for his dasterly good looks or unlimatted charm or even attacked him on how the conversation goes...
I was also hoping that Luca'ra'il would treat Rajav differently then Luca.  It seems more likely that Luca'ra'il will make Rajav wipped, then Luca'ra'il falling for his crappy pickup lines.