News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

*Spoiler* TRPG1 Endings

Started by SmartyPants, February 23, 2010, 07:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

Quote from: Take David. You can't be trusted.Tastidian appears to vanish in a flash of light, leaving you alone in your room. You feel strangely empty. You want to turn to your uncle for comfort, but how could you look him in the face? Slowly, resolution grows within you: you will grow strong. And when the time is right, you will force Tastidian to bring David back. Then, when everything is set right again...then, you will kill him.

Quote from: I will serve you for three years, and not a second longer.If surrendering your existence for a period of time is what it will take to restore your brother to this world, then you will do it. Perhaps it is best that you will not be conscious during your servitude; it will be instantaneous to you, perhaps even painless. Still, you know the risks. Maybe Tastidian is lying. But ultimately, what choice do you have but to trust him?...

Quote from: (Without the slave bracelet)I am going to kill you. The shockwave hits you instantaneously. You then notice that you're on the floor. You feel as though you are suspended above yourself, calmly observing as you struggle to get up and stumble, careening wildly. You don't know what he did to you, but you can't seem to think straight. You can see the final blow coming, even as you know that you are powerless to stop it...

Quote from: (With the slave bracelet)I am going to kill you.A numbness, starting at the wrist and slowly spreading throughout your body, engulfs you. You lift you hand to defend yourself, but find that you have forgotten how. You open your mouth to speak, but can't remember any words. It is important to resist...something. You can't remember what, or why. The room around you looks unfamiliar. Slowly, you succumb to darkness...

bugfartboy

Are you sure these aren't from TRPG2?

Steel Ersatz Man

Yeah, I lioked the multiple endings on TRPG1. It sorta did that on TRPG2 depending on which characters died and who the hero chose to side with. I hope it will be the same for three.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Duskling

Quote from: Ersatz Man on September 25, 2010, 11:46:03 AM
Yeah, I lioked the multiple endings on TRPG1. It sorta did that on TRPG2 depending on which characters died and who the hero chose to side with. I hope it will be the same for three.
Mos like- no, one hundred percent sureness that TSoG will work out like that in the end.