News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Forum Ranks: The Official Guide

Started by CraigStern, February 03, 2010, 09:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Post well, and one day you too can become a Savior of these forums!

TitleStar Power   Posts to Earn
Newbie-0
Ghost-1
Bandit*5
Mechanic*10
Stone Golem*25
Mechanic Captain   **50
Red Cape**100
Blue Cape**200
Black Cape***500
White Cape***1000
Tactician****2000
General****3000
Hero****4000
Savior*****5000

Steelfist

Hmmm... I might be able to overtake you!

CraigStern

Steelfist

I've still got more posts, though! :P

Why didn't you keep Malignus as a name? Everyone knew who you were anyway.

KZ

It's not the number of posts that matters, it's the quality, steelfist. ;)
And malignus does have a knack for posting very high quality posts!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

Besides, even if you managed to acquire the amount of stars you would not have the special golden ones, you will likely just have five of these tiny shiny stars.

Steelfist

Do you know, KZ, I thought for a second that you were implying that my posts were low quality.

KZ

Not at all, not at all, steelfist:  I was pointing out to the folks at large that it's better to write a few, high quality posts, than many low quality ones. As I'm sure you're aware, there were a couple of users on the old forums who went for quantity over quality on occaison.

Anyhow, my hope is that through natural desire to post interesting stuff and constructive participation, with time, we'll get a few of us into the high rankings, keeping this a high standard, entertaining and vibrant place. ;)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

hellboy222

Yeah no one wants a posting prat, Like I have been in the past unfortunately. I hope to not fall back into that habit though.

Kaseke

And just in the old forums I was closing to the rank of saviour. >.< Have to start it all over. I'll be the first one in the new forums to get it!
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

KZ

Well, kivatti, good luck with that, just make sure you that your post quality doesn't suffer 'cause of the desire to get the highest ranking ;)
Welcome to the forums!

Kaseke

Ah. I try to keep the quality good. As in the last forums, I got my rank very high by posting into the forum games section. This time I try to join the conversations oin the other sections too tho. I always kinda came too late and would have to read 7 pages of long text to join in, so I didn't bother to join them anymore.
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

Frosty

Why does everyone care about ranking in the forums?
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

CraigStern

Same reason that people care about leveling up in games, I'd imagine. ;)

Frosty

But leveling up in games is to get better. This is just saying you posted a lot of stuff.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?