News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

More Shadowling Sprites

Started by SmartyPants, February 19, 2013, 10:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should there be more than one shadowling sprite in Telepath Tactics?

Definitely
5 (62.5%)
Yes
2 (25%)
Maybe
0 (0%)
No
1 (12.5%)
Hell No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

bugfartboy

I believe he is using a version of Photoshop to manipulate and interchange features from various sources. It seems most are TRPG2, if I'm not mistaken.

SmartyPants

Quote from: bugfartboy on March 02, 2013, 06:09:34 PMThe solid bone mask looks interesting. Perhaps we could create variations of it, such as a metal mask shaped like a regular mask.
A metal mask might be interesting, yet I am still partial to the mask looking like it is made from bone.

Quote from: Sythion on March 02, 2013, 09:34:15 PMOn a side note, how are you creating these, MS paint or something of the sort?
Yes, I am splicing TRPG2 sprites together using MS paint.  I would create more original shadowlings, but I'm limited by my lack of natural talent and pragmatic software.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Kickstarter Update #3: Character classes and promotionsExtra character classes with animated sprites is exactly what it sounds like. There are loads of possibilities: axe-wielding bandits, more types of golems, lizardmen with bows, shadowling guardians, and so on.
Due to a Kickstarter success, it looks like we have a good chance to see more shadowling sprites such as the classic "shadowling guardians".

SmartyPants

Based on new updates, it looks we are going to see shadowlings with horns.

SmartyPants

Looks like there is a good chance that we will have shadowlings with bandanas too.

SmartyPants

There are now four different shadowling >:D sprites! I wouldn't be oppose to more shadowling sprites, but I'm pretty satisfied with the variation available now.

bugfartboy

It wouldn't be too difficult, I think, to create a Guardian sprite from the Shadowheart.  Maybe I'll take my shot at that when I have a chance this weekend.