News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Unfortunately you forgot that I am in a bomb shelter almost a kilometre below the surface. So your Cannon doesn't knock me off the hill because I go flying into the wall and fall back on the hill.

My Hill!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Cypher

I teleport the hill to the surface with a Lost Planet 2 Warp Grenade that I activated (find out about the grenade to know how it magically appeared underground on the hill at the same time I planted one on the surface) and the hill comes to the surface, leaving you behind.

Our hill.

algebra15

I petition the government for a Hill Reconstruction Act. It is a national park, after all, right?
I need your John Hancocks, guys. Otherwise, the hill is going to look bad for a long time.

The hill is currently a ward of the state, as it was orphaned back when it was a mound.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Cypher

I turn the hill back to it's normal state and push you off the hill.

Our hill.

algebra15

What normal state? It's a hill, for goodness' sake.

Zackirus

While you guys are bickering I come up from my bomb shelter and take some of the hill. I then take some explosives from my bomb shelter and plant them in the hill. I then light the hill on fire which coincidentally blows up the hill. I then retreat back to my bomb shelter where my hill is the biggest and only piece still left!

My Hill!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Cypher

I repeat the Warp Grenade Manoeuver. Our hill.

torugo

i ride on one of my pheonixes below ground and pop up and burn you. then i set up my fire wall for protection and with cypher previously turning the hill back to ite original state the zombie wards are gone and i use them as my army for defence outside the wall with my 3 pheonixes protecting me inside. dont forget i have pheonix downs to revive fallen zombies and pheonixes.
mock the pheonix you will burn

algebra15

Rant on why you shouldn't have blown up the hill.

[spoiler]You're blowing up a national park. You need  to run. Because what I didn't tell you is that it is a Russian national park. Few of you are Russian, (i.e. I know some of you a are Canadian and American, but if KZ wants to post, then that's great.) and you'll have a hard time getting past the customs officials there if you blew up a national park. A really hard time; like harder than getting past customs in the U.S. of A if your nationality is that of a country in the Middle East. Because no one takes kindly to having  their national parks blown up. But why Russia? Because the New York mafia knows the Italian Mafia, and the Italian Mafia knows the Chinese Mafia, and the Chinese Mafia knows the Russian Mafia, and that's as far as it goes.[/spoiler]

So basically, I take the hill, and authorize a reconstruction project approved by the U.N. If you mess with the hill while it's being put back together, (this should take a few posts) the world is going to be pissed off at you.

TV show reference spoiler.
[spoiler]Then I took a potato chip.... ...and ATE IT!!! jk.[/spoiler]

torugo

but i didnt blow up the hill i just set the perimeter ablaze

algebra15

I reinstate the no zombie-zone.

I wasn't talking to you torugo, I was talking to Zack.

I freeze your phoenix downs telepathically with the help of my Hero in TSoG, and set my holy vampire on your phoenices. It beast-owns, and destroys the phoenix downs, and turns the ash into a diamond he now wears as bling. I Rock-'em-Sock-'em'd you into oblivion with a Rock-'em-Sock-'em robot (Blue), and take the hill. I now have a holy vampire guarding the hill, wearing your phoenices as bling, I have a Cold Telepath, and a Light Telepath on my side (I have 2 active save slots), and your phoenix downs are PERMENANTLY frozen, where you can't get to them. Oh, and the no-zom zone is still there. My Cold Telepath will prevent any molten steel from killing me *cough* Steelist *cough*. My Light Telepath will turn any attacking kitties, prunes, or pickles into photons that will be absorbed into him, thus creating a Light Gremlin. (Believe me, you wouldn't want that against you.) Next, I set up a radiation shield which will prevent any Russian nuclear radiation from getting rid of me. (Sorry, but they do have a bad rap) And a hack proof computer, so Sev, Fixer, and Scorch can't disable my defenses. And a no-stick pan shield, so no Canadian maple syprup can get me. I think that's everybody.

Zackirus

Quote from: algebra15 on July 01, 2010, 10:23:35 PM

What? When did I become a zombie. I know I am still alive and not a zombie.

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

I become Gaseous Steel, and float up into the upper atmosphere, then spread out . . . and solidify, falling a massive distance, crushing you, and your defenders, along with the Hill. I reform, then reconstruct the flattened Hill, and take it for Cypher and I. Our Hill.

torugo

Quote from: Zackirus on July 02, 2010, 09:43:58 AM
Quote from: algebra15 on July 01, 2010, 10:23:35 PM

What? When did I become a zombie. I know I am still alive and not a zombie.
its because of me that he did that i attacked him with fire zombies at one point

Cypher