News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Cypher

I call the Asgards, one of my contacts/friends (saved by my contacts again! :P) and they remotely teleport both me and Steelfist onboard their spaceship. They break me out of the titanium and unfreeze Steelfist with their miraculous futuristic techniques. They then teleport namelesskitty and algebra15 onboard the ship in their sleep. They are then pushed through the nearest Stargate to an address that is on the other side of the universe. Lots of Goa'uld are send with you to guard you. They lock namelesskitty in a cage full of exceedly hungry kitty-eating dogs, and drive algebra mad with an unsolvable maths problem.

Our Hill.

The Holy namelesskitty

I am a ghost so I float out of the cage unscathed and then I use my fire powers to let algebra out of whatever prison he's in and use Cassiopia's orb to transport us to the hill then algebra uses his exploding cards to blow all of you into small shards in the case of steelfist and burning glop in the case of Cypher27. Our hill.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

algebra15

Whoops. And in case that didn't work...

I say hi to myself on the way in. Then I solve the unsolvable ones, and I disregard the unsolvable ones I can't solve. Then I add two halves to the cage, and BAM! there's a [w]hole! I take namelesskitty out. Since I don't  know exactly what's guarding me, and it's not real, I ignore them. Then I cut some holes in spacetime, glue spacetime back together with Industrial Strength Elmer's Glue, but in the right shape to make a closed timelike loop. namlesskitty and I go around  the loop, and end up five hours before you tossed us to where we are. We proceed to have a lovely tea without you guys. (With jam and cookies, too. You'll wish you hadn't missed it) Then, five hours later, we jump back through the Stargate right when you throw us in, say hi to ourselves, and knock you unconscious. Cypher goes back in the freezer, and this time has White Capes, Spriggats, and Shadowling Guardians running obfuscation, so you can't contact anyone. I melt down Steelfist, and separate him into 37 globules of molten steel. I put these all in depolarizing containers, which prevents him from magnetially pulling himself back together. I then put all of these at the center of some suns on opposite ends of the galaxy.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Steelfist

I form into a series of transmitters, and take over the US nukes VIA signal. I blast the hill with them. I then transmit to Cypher's contacts, who teleport me out of the containers and rescue cypher. We then rebuild the hill on it's former site. Our hill.

Cypher

You don't understand, all of you... I never called my contacts... they had me covered all the time, 24/7 ;). And don't forget I am covered in diamond armor, too.

Cypher

Cypher

WE RULE SUPREME AND UNOPPOSED!!  :-*

bugfartboy

I use the high-powered laser on the Bugfartboy I satalite and destroy all defenses and Cyphers diamond armor and claim the hill.

(is that how you play?)

Duskling

While silly bugfartboy claims some hill, I claim the Hill.

bugfartboy

I call my second satellite out of orbit to join the first one and destroy duskling's part of the hill.

MY HILL!!

Cypher

I call upon The Asgards, who remotely teleport your satelites into the middle of dead space. I then push you off the hill.

Our Hill!

bugfartboy

I pull my last 5 satellites out of orbit, destroy the Asgards and destroy the rest of the hill. I then proceed to rebuild it in my backyard, protected by my teleport proof laser-armed invincible satellites and strap myself to the hill.

MY HILL!!!!

Cypher

You don't understand... all your satelites are gone and the Asgards aren't there:
Quote from: Cypher on August 10, 2010, 09:27:51 AM
I call upon The Asgards, who remotely teleport your satelites into the middle of dead space. I then push you off the hill.

Our Hill!
Still my Hill: You have no satelites.

bugfartboy

I create more satalites and do everything I had said before. My hill.