News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Sure, that way I'll be able to control the Imperial Guard even better.

bugfartboy

Alright. Enjoy. Bing bang boom. Stay loyal to the Steel Cult and keep that power under control. And don't exceed the maximum power output. It's not pretty. Imagine a black hole... Now imagine it absolutely everywhere. But that's if it's not linked to something or someone. Then it overloads the object it's linked to with energy and burns it to a crisp so there isn't even a microscopic speck left of it. Have fun. :3

ArtDrake

I don't understand.

Godmod time.

I eat God (not Christian God, but what puts "god" in "godmod"), and take the Hill.

My Hill. Alternate universes' existence is not acceptable.

I tried to set up a valid an acceptable system of challenges and protections in which people could live and fight, but then you screwed it up by doing the alternate universes thing, and mostly just ignoring it. I thought ratification was in place.

If people have a problem with this post, well, too burger-flipping bad. I had a problem when people made up random crud and regurgitated it onto the page. Energy can take any form. Electricity does not burn. Combustion requires oxygen. Combustion leaves ash.

I just godmodded for the sake of making things simple enough that claims to the Hill are not disputed after they are made. That's no fun.

And finally, if this post makes little sense, or you find it offensive, that's 'cause I wrote it at 4 in the morning.

Steel Ersatz Man

Fyer, I appoint you as my right-hand man.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Steelfist

Duckling:Due to the fact that nothing can be completely erased from existence, I can retrieve my power, and do. I then use it to kill you and retrieve the 'god' and eat it. Then I return everything to it's previous state of existence (before your post), but I still have all the power.

Alternate universes are in the pure spirit of KotH, by the way. They are always acceptable.

Steel Ersatz Man: Good choice.

bugfartboy

Yay!!! Can I have just a tad more hill? And have Duskie-Poo as my helper?

Steel Ersatz Man

No and no, remember, you used to be my enemy. Let's give you a little trial run first.

ArtDrake

Steelfist: as you seem to know what the heck's going on here, would you please list all parallel universes, the Hill portions owned by various members, and the defenses of their Hill portions in each universe, so I may be well informed?

Duskling

Ah, so then, until I' am accepted into the Empire of Steel, I will withdraw the Imperial Guard, and create my own small nation on Mars.

Update: I'm not mad, just the fact that I had already made the Imperial Guard and was rejected was kind of... awkward.

bugfartboy

Why not set up a shield!? It will only use a small percentage of your orb's energy output. Very well, Steel Ersatz Man. I set up a perpetual alert system that stenches into every dimension, timeline, and universe to alert the top three officials in the Steel Empire in case of any hostile intent or action. How's that?

Steelfist

Duckling, well, I possess a large network of universes (Refer to a previous post for details), but that's about it.

Steel Ersatz Man: It looks like Duskling is unhappy. I recommend delagating the task to Fyre and allowing to deal with this as he sees fit. Tests out the new recruit, and deals with the problem. Two birds, one stone, etc.

Steel Ersatz Man

Ah, what the hell, I delegate 49.9% of my responsibilities to Duskling and Fyer (24.95% each.)

Enjoy!  :D

bugfartboy

Awesome!!!... What does that include?

Duskling

Alrighty then, the Imperial Guard is back under my orders in the Empire of Steel.

bugfartboy

Okay Duskie. I'm putting you in charge of actual defense and I'll create and distribute technology and other things that can better the empire. How's that? Agreeable to you? Or do you want another agreement?