News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

I'll let my lord deal with this one. Enjoy your blight.

Steelfist

Quite simply, you took the cure. You had no permission, and no reason to do so if you were not planning treachery. This was to convince you that treachery is a bad idea.

Steel Ersatz Man: No need to apologise. I do, however, expect you to remember that here in SteelCoTM (The production line and front for the Steel Cult) we value loyalty. And that it's never a good idea to fire somebody with that much power. He doesn't nealy equal me, but he's still damn strong.

bugfartboy

I am getting stronger every passing moment though. I developed a new technique where I use my main orb to create smaller orbs with increasing energy outputs and weave them into my being as well. So here is the standing of my power orbs infused into me:

Large (main) orb(s): 1
Small (secondary) orb(s): 2

Current power output: "Awesome man!"
Expected power output by tomorrow: "OH MY GOSH! WHAT THE FUDGE! HOW DID YOU GET THAT POWERFUL!?!?!"

But still not as strong as Steelfist.

Zackirus

So, does that mean I am out of the Steel Empire?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Not that I'm aware of. You're just being punished.

Zackirus

With that, I simply fly back to my Lab to start working on new additions to my amour and gear. I hang the Steel Empire Logo on the front of my Lab and then send my Robots to Canada where they can help with the devastation (I'm allowed to help them). Also, after hours of working, I create teleporting technology for both my amour and gear, but have to stop working because the Fyer in my soul is making work extremely painful. How much longer do I have to deal with this thing, again?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Eh... I don't know. And don't ask how much longer. That'll only make the suffering last longer. You will have it for as long as I want. It's punishment. >:D

Duskling

Quote from: Steelfist on January 29, 2011, 10:47:08 AM
In addition, I shield all major personell within the castle. And, gently remove the particles of the Cure to the (Newly-Named) Steel Virus from Zack's body. He doesn't even notice.
With all due respect, Lord Steelfist, Zackrius was never infected with the Steel Virus, just in case I would have some problems in the future because of this, I mean no disrespect, Lord Steelfist.

Quote from: Fyer on January 29, 2011, 12:11:21 PM
>:D Heh heh heh. Following the orders of Steelfist, I decode to pay Zack a little visit. Having turned down his offer of maple syrup, I set loose a bit of my essence upon Canada, a bit of Fyer that quenchable by me only. After my bit of Fyer has destroyed about half of Canada, I recall it into myself and hit Zack with a specially prepared blight, a bit of Fyer to the soul that will not kill or destroy him, but merely put him in extreme pain until I decide to call of the Fyer. Which I may forget to do. Oops! >:-)
Even as just a military leader, I do not understand the reason behind that action, destroying half of the land of one of ours, and then putting him into (it looks like) eternal pain, for no apparent reason whatsoever... are we feeling evil today, Master Fyer?

Steelfist

His job title is Betrayer, Duskling. Take a guess.

And while Zack wasn't infected by the virus, he was attempting to ensure he couldn't be infected by it. Why would he need to do so if not planning treachery?

Duskling

Quote from: Steelfist on January 29, 2011, 04:25:19 PM
His job title is Betrayer, Duskling. Take a guess.
I know that, but "Betrayer Fyer" just didn't sound right when put into words.

Steelfist

No, I meant that in response to the 'Are we feeling evil today'. You can adress him as master Fyre, if you wish.

Duskling

Quote from: Steelfist on January 29, 2011, 04:31:47 PM
No, I meant that in response to the 'Are we feeling evil today'. You can adress him as master Fyre, if you wish.
Ah, now I understand. Pardon my insolence, Lord Steelfist. It was just Master Fyer was acting more sadistic than usual, leaning more towards your level of evil, Lord Steelfist, than he does regularly.

Steelfist

I know. Is it not exquisite?

I am very glad I offered him that job.

bugfartboy

I am feeling somewhat evil today. Don't hate. And you may address me as Lord Fyer the Betrayer. And to make sure that I don't offend my lord Steelfist by taking a title of "lord", how would Steelfist like to be "Lord Steelfist the High"?

Duskling

Quote from: Steelfist on January 29, 2011, 04:42:01 PM
I know. Is it not exquisite?

I am very glad I offered him that job.
Yes, it appears that he is very competent for a role like his, what with the previous display and all.

I'm sure you are, Lord Steelfist, it looks like Lord Fyer will make you very proud.