News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

Since I'm oblivious to the effects of emoism, I summon the emo head who uses his immense emo powers to eliminate your will to live.  After you cause your base to self destruct I take control of it and place the hill in an area of distorted space and time where the mighty moshin emo head guards over it causing all who approach it to loose their will to live.  Coincidentally there are pits of lava for them to throw themselves into in order to commit suicide.  In the mean time I'm sipping on some cola in the Bahamas.  Emo head's hill.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

MikeW781

emo-ism doesn't affect me either
still my hill
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Xemadus Echina

in a fit of rage i kick a can at your hill from 12miles away causing your hill to explode.  I rebuild the hill and place it in a distorted area of space-time at the center of a black hole.  I then get my fellow guardians to help me guard the hill.  Our combined power makes it so that absolutely nothing can access the hill in any way shape or form.  This means no magic, energy, or physical matter can do anything to regain the hill.  My imperviously defended hill.
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

There is one problem, however. You forgot to stabilise the centre of the black hole and, as a result, you and the hill (along with your guardians) are crushed by the black hole. I rebuild the hill. I claim the hill. I surround it with an impregnable forcefield that only lets me through (A complete sphere, under the hill as well;nobody can tunnel in). The source of the forcefield and the super computer is at the top of the hill, surrounded by another spherical forcefield that doesn't even let me through. The forcefield automatically cross references key memories and thought patterns to ensure it is me, and not, for instance, a clone (Any clone that was able to get in would essentially be me, so it would still be my hill). I then leave the hill and live somewhere else, confident my hill is protected.

MY HILL, EVEN IF I'M NOT THERE!

Zackirus

I don't know what you guys are fighting over, when the hill was burned awhile back (turned then into a mountain) I still had part of the hill, thus meaning that the hill you are fighting over isn't the hill. I still remain alive and I still own the hill. So everyone continue fighting over the not rule hill and I'll keep doing what I have Been doing for the past 2-3 pages, enjoying my maple syrup and sitting on my poarch.

Hill's Owner: it is still Steelfist

The real hill: Myself (but secretly)
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

I explained that an item size is determined by it's biggest piece so you would have to take >50% of the hill to own it.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Steelfist

Ertxiem

Steelfist: You have a slight problem with your hill. Inside a black hole there are 3 time dimensions and 1 space dimension, therefore it's quite hard to define what is a hill inside a black hole, since you need 3D space (the 1D time is optional). Hence, technically, you don't have a hill.

The only portion left of the hill is the (formerly secret) Zackirus' bit. But he said openly the he owns it, so it's not secret any more.
I go talk to Zackirus and inform him that there is a big maple syrup festival and that I can take care of the hill while he's gone. I trade the location of the big maple syrup festival for the possession of the hill, which he accepts promptly.
Therefore, my hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

me and my  fellow guardians are above the influence of time and space in all its entirety so the effects of a black hole are meaningless to us.  There fore it never stopped being my hill
im writing a book!
You never know

Steel Ersatz Man

Um... A piece of land has to be at leat 200m above sea level to be counted as a hill so, Ertxiem doesn't even own part of the hill and Rainen, I guilt you into giving me the hill. (You're immune to everything in the world except you're own conscience. :P)

My Hill

Ertxiem's useless dirt.

Steelfist

I don't know if you noticed, ertxiem, but I rebuilt the hill outside the black hole, so your post was completely irrevelent.

Anyway, I creep up behind ersatz man and stab him repeatedly, in a ritualistic murder, dedicating his soul to the dark gods.

I claim the hill for the dark gods (The same ones I dedicated Ersatz man's soul to)! They will use their dark powers to protect it.

MY HILL (Well, actually, THE DARK GODS HILL, but since I'm now their earthly instrument... IT'S MINE)!

Ertxiem

I put on my "useless dirt" a pile of my manure until it reaches 200m above sea level. My hill. Literally.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

i use the powers of improbability to shrink your manure pile to a very very small speck.  Then me and the other guardians kill the dark gods with our combined power to restore the equilibrium.  Since the hill has become an object of strife we decide to seal it in a void in the ancient sphere along with the other cursed objects of the multi-verse.  Void guardian's hill
im writing a book!
You never know

Steel Ersatz Man

Over millions of years, the void guardian gets bored and releases the hill for a laugh. I claim one of the 2 hills. (mine and ertxiem's, might wanna change the game to king of the hills.)

MikeW781

only one hill!
i burn down the hill made from a small bit of the real hill (also known as Ertxien's hill)
One hill now, and its rainens
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!