News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

and how does he do that, being dead, and, beside that, weaker than us?

Ertxiem

I sneeze. A snot is ejected at high speed and ends up on the ground.
I stare at that little yellow bump on the ground for a while and I realize that I can claim:
My Hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

jojolagger

Quote from: Steelfist on May 24, 2010, 12:14:00 PM
and how does he do that, being dead, and, beside that, weaker than us?
He isn't dead or weaker than you, so with a wave of his hand while eating a hamburger.

Xemadus Echina

the SCP foundation site is shut down and removed so your fantasies no longer exist. Sorry bub welcome back to the real world.  Mine and steelfists hill
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

jojolagger

Quote from: rainen on May 24, 2010, 03:04:26 PM
...your fantasies no longer exist...
Then it looks like my combat training means in rl I win. If I don't get my sources you don't get yours.
Our hill

Ertxiem

It's so sad being ignored. My (snot) hill, that nobody seem to want.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

your combat training means nothing since i myself happen to be an expert in the use of weapons such as katanas and shuriken.  Since everybody knows a fist can't stop a blade, i win making it my kill erhm i mean hill.  and steelfist owns it too.
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Your comment about a fist not being able to break a blade enrages Steelfist, causing him to break the truce... and your swords, he then kills you, and I "accidently" spill corrosive acid on him and his fist, I won't bother fortifying, but MY HILL ANYWAY!

jojolagger

I said combat training. I never said unarmed combat training. Sword and shield, Quarterstaff, arming sword, Poleaxes, Scottish two-handed sword (The place I train actually has one). Me and my western martial arts buddies kill rainen, steelfist and Duskling.
Our hill.
P.S. Shuriken are not weapons. They were to be thrown behind you to discourage chasing you.
Katana Loses to chain-mail or Plate armo,r woot for really armor.

Duskling

I poison your sake, so you and your martial arts buddies all die. My Hill.

jojolagger

Quote from: Duskling on May 24, 2010, 11:04:03 PM
I poison your sake, so you and your martial arts buddies all die. My Hill.
Sake?

Steelfist

Nobody bothers to explain, after they die, how they came back. Despite this, the corrosive acid wasn't all that corrosive, so I had time to wash it off before it burnt me.

Anyway, I punch Duskling with my steel fist, caving in his head. For good measure, I do the same to you. My hill.

I then equip myself in super-strong steel armour, and research the arcane arts, in all their forms.

Cypher

Armor doesn't prevent imprisonement. I point a lazer at your face, blinding you then I imprison you in a steel cage. Our hill.

Steelfist

My steel-fist is made of denser and harder steel than any other steel, so I punch my way out, and crush your skull with my fist.

I then upgrade my armour to be more futuristic; It is still made of steel, but now has a visor, to prevent blinding.

Xemadus Echina

i get a few hundred grenaeds and blow your %(^)$@# bodies up. my hill also as a countermeasure i imprison all your remains in a diamond cage lined with uranium.
im writing a book!
You never know