News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torugo

you found me but you didnt do anything so my zombies find you and massacre you and i fly the hill to a random spot on an alien world
mock the pheonix you will burn

Duskling

Sure, take your hill, but I keep the Hill. We fortify t with our best soldiers that can outmatch anything and anyone within any dimension and universe. Our Hill.

algebra15

I say d*** it all and find you with 5 satellites orbiting in a 3-sphere around a gravitational anomaly in a dodecasmurf (new 4-dimentional shape).

I then proceed to beat the living s*** out of you. With my bare hands. (I didn't know there was living **** in you either)

My Hill.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

torugo

i control dusklings dead troops and catch you off guard they strangle you and tear out youre vocal cords so you may never speak again. and i keep dusklings perfect troops and my pheonixes by my side inside the fire wall.

algebra15

I get one of the artificial voice boxes while my old ones are grown back (the job should be done by next post). It sounds so horrible, all of your troops and you go away and die.

I defend the hill with a mike and a loudspeaker producing feedback that kills anyone within 200 meters.

My Hill.

torugo

my army of undead fire zombies assault youre hill and this time i have given them earplugs. (i soent a fortune man). they cant hear you and they take over the hill easily. then i put a  seal on the now sound proof fire wall that will only come undone when all 3 of my pheonxes have been extingushed and  send them all to hide in in different places guarded by thousands of fire zombies.

Duskling

Why is everyone ignoring our well-defended Hill? Still our Hill.

torugo

because all the troops on youre hill are now my fire zombies

Duskling

But they pull out since you didn't give the order to claim the Hill. Still our Hill.

algebra15

I send out legions of fire-eaters with zombie cures. They look for the smoke emitted by the fire zombies, and eat the zombies. They then eat the phoenices (that's the latin plural of phoenix), and break through a wall, and kill everyone with Mrs. Renfro's hot salsa and their own fire breath (your breath would be pretty hot too if you ate firebirds and zombies.)

My Hill.

torugo

i have my zombies assault the hill with hidden explosives in there pockets and when the fire eaters eat them they all die allowing me to burn you riding on the phoenixes. setting the explosive deaf zombies out side the wall with the pheonixes inside the fire wall reviving any zombies that fall. my Hill

algebra15

I permanently change the molecular structure of the hill. No zombie zone.
Then I put out the phoenices with a bucket of sparkling grape juice.

My Hill.

I defend with a vampire ninja with finger-blades like Wolverine.

torugo

that vampire will not help you if i wield a holy cross. i come up to the hill my self and use it to kill the cross. then you get graped for unauthorized use of grape juice. my zombies may not be able to come on the hill but they can still surround it and i use phoenix down to revive my phoenixes again. and reset the fire wall

algebra15

I dive-bomb the hill with a holy-pire (a cross the the Umpire monks of Yankee stadium and the vampires that live in graveyards.), and put out your phoenices. I tell the zombies to go away or serve me, and they split 50-50 on that. My hill.

torugo

the zombies suddenly remember it was you who dezombified the area and turn on you killing youre vampire then i came riding in on the phoenix burn you again then drop the vampire into hell. i use my 3 phoenixes and steal the hill again and hide it in a volcanoe while i just lay back on my pheonix preventing getting burned.