News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

battle with archos, inventory swaps

Started by ikbenrichard, May 05, 2015, 01:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikbenrichard

At the mission battle with archos, there is the inventory swaps random problem.
It is a very long battle with a decent chance of failing the mission. Why is it not possible to make all your characters equipped with the right stuff and then able to SAVE the game AND the inventory versus characters is saved as well. (same goes for placement of characters).
You can save the game then but when you reload it, the inventory is shuffled once more and so are the characters.

Extremely frustrating.
I hope you can fix this, since the drive to move on is starting to fall, fast.
Usually i don't mind a few bugs but this game has quite a lot which is real shame since i like your games a lot !
I have included a log, perhaps it can be of use.

ifulmen

Wait what?
You equipped your squad, deployed them, saved, quit and loaded? And that has triggered the bug?
Now I suspect the save/load functions even more, but in addition to that the deployment function might be the problem. It is the moment when you replace on character on the field by someone from reserve or when you swap to characters on the field to put them into the better order...

Since the last update I did that a lot (swapping characters on the field and in the reserve), but could not reproduce the bug. However it might be a combination of all those factors:
- new characters in the group
- save/load
- swap characters on the field

ikbenrichard

Quote from: ifulmen on May 05, 2015, 02:10:25 PM
Wait what?
You equipped your squad, deployed them, saved, quit and loaded? And that has triggered the bug?

Exactly. Did it before and with most missions it is not a problem.