News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

[MOD] [Multiplayer] Music Box

Started by bugfartboy, June 13, 2015, 03:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Are you tired of listening to the same boring music any time you play a Local Match? Don't worry, I've got you covered. With "Music Box" it's never been easier to change the music that plays during a Multiplayer battle. With simple set-up and easy installation, you'll be changing music tracks in no time.  Just install the Multiplayer Rule Set, run the map you want to use Music Box on through the enclosed converter, and you're off!

Before you do anything, though, read the README.txt file enclosed.  It's a super short file, and I'm not going to be happy helping you with any problems you may have if you don't read it.  So just read the file, please.

IMPORTANT:
[spoiler]
THE SOFTWARE ENCLOSED IN THE (OPTIONAL) ATTACHED .zip FILE IS EXPERIMENTAL. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR TO YOUR MACHINE, DATA ON YOUR MACHINE, OR YOUR WELL BEING. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE CONTENTS OF THE .zip FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND AGREE THAT I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Updates]
07/15/2015
Split the map conversion tool into its own download.  I also included pre-converted copies of all the maps the game ships with.  Now you can just install and play without any extra work!  The maps don't include previews just yet, but I'll fix that as soon as Multiplayer is working again. Multiplayer was broken for a weird reason.  I've uploaded the previews now too.
[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Although no one has used it yet, I went ahead and made a few changes.  I split the map conversion tool into its own download.  I also included pre-converted copies of all the maps the game ships with.  Now you can just install and play without any extra work!  The maps don't include previews just yet, but I'll fix that as soon as Multiplayer is working again.  Multiplayer was broken for a weird reason.  I've uploaded the previews now too.