Items duplicating, inventory disappearing, cannot remove/add items, crashing

Started by wogmario, July 20, 2015, 02:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wogmario

Game is suddenly freezing, even when I try to load my save it freezes. When I start the dungeon level it auto dies. Any ETA on a working update?

No characters are missing. Just the game started freezing/lagging shortly after the bridge mission, then after the large town mission it froze and then the game crashed. It however auto saved at the start of the dungeon mission, however when I do manage to get it to start I auto die every time. Same thing over and over. After this everytime I started the game it would freeze and lag. I actually deleted the save 2 save files late last night and the game actually started again, however I will more than likely have the same issues as above.

Same thing has started happening. Items duplicating and abilities duplicating.

These are my posts on steam. However I have added them here and several log files (2 recent and 1 older one)

CraigStern

Thanks for the report! Sorry that happened to you.

I should have the new save and load system working soon--this will cause the game to rely on save game files that are human-readable and easily editable, so we can fix things by hand if something goes wrong.