News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

[v1.047] Itens Vanishing with the Black Spriggat

Started by McKing, September 27, 2015, 12:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McKing

1) The game seemed to be running ok, though there was a previous instance of some serious slow enemy movement, in the battle i rescued Meridian, actually, so it may or may not be connected.

2) At the battle right after the one you save the Black Sprigat i decided to give her some Bandages and the Grappling Hook i had bought from the first merchant. I had forgotten to equip it, so i tried to do as soon as the battle started, but there was no inventory option. I reloaded the game, figuring i had just forgotten to give it to her, but both itens vanished. A second test with a Training Sword had the same effect - the item went missing.

CraigStern

Quote from: McKing on September 27, 2015, 12:27:50 PMAt the battle right after the one you save the Black Sprigat i decided to give her some Bandages and the Grappling Hook i had bought from the first merchant. I had forgotten to equip it, so i tried to do as soon as the battle started, but there was no inventory option. I reloaded the game, figuring i had just forgotten to give it to her, but both itens vanished. A second test with a Training Sword had the same effect - the item went missing.

Were both of these items in the common inventory before they went missing?