News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Which character do you like most in TRPG2?

Started by Idozen Cair, December 14, 2010, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which character do you like most in TRPG2 (all aspects - personality, power etc.)?

Darkling
3 (30%)
Shadowboxer
2 (20%)
Festus
4 (40%)
Tastidian
5 (50%)
Hellion
3 (30%)
Guy
1 (10%)
Anya
0 (0%)
Helena
0 (0%)
Flint
0 (0%)
Dorgon
1 (10%)
Gamblin' Jack
2 (20%)
Dean Lukas
1 (10%)
Nelis
1 (10%)
Cerzak
0 (0%)
Grotius
3 (30%)
Malignus
1 (10%)
Niven
3 (30%)
Snarl
0 (0%)
Flavin
0 (0%)
Lala
0 (0%)
Nightling
0 (0%)
Vagrant
0 (0%)
Negatus
0 (0%)
Penumbra
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Idozen Cair

Er.. Since there's no post about 'Who's you're favorite character?' in the TRPG2 section, I'll guess I'll put it here. My choices:

1. Nelis beacuse her powers are awesome :-*.

2. Niven beacuse he's cool :-*.

3. Festus beacuse I pity him for his former job and the nightmare that haunts him. All in all, I think he'sone of the nice Shadowling (personality) :-*.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

There is a thread about this already. You just need to look a little harder.

Idozen Cair

Where? There is a 'teammates' thread, but that doesn't count... or does it?
I doesn't care, do I?

Duskling

The teammates thread, from what I've gathered, is you opinion on which characters you would take to combat with you, this is one about your personal favorites, not totally different, but not a complete copy either, I think it's fine. Besides, that one is about your favorite teammates, not every character, and, other than the teammate thread, there is no other thread focusing on the subject of favorite characters, unless it's off topic.

My favorites are Tastidian, Malignus, and Hellion, but I'm too lazy to type the reasons at the moment, sorry.

MikeW781

Darkling, Shadowboxer, and Dean Lukas. I would have put Festus if I could choose four. They are the most interesting to me, because of their personalities, and abilities. Especially Dean Lukas, who seems to be a realistic portriat of a general facing impossible odds.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

I would've picked Festus had there been four options... but, sadly, there weren't, sorry Festus. Festus is a great and interesting character, but I find something much more appealing to me on a personal level with Hellion... except the fact that he's racist, like most other Shadowlings.

bugfartboy

Can you change it so that you can remove your vote? I accidentally hit submit after only choosing one character. I meant to choose another two with it.

cyso

I liked Tastidian due to his strong loyalty, even if he was on the wrong side. Granted, he did try to kidnap the main, and held the main as a slave longer than he agreed, but he seemed to care for his troops to some degree.
I liked Hellion because he seems somewhat strange with his comment about the main earning his chest of gold if you start a new game +.
I liked Niven because he's nice, and seems lighthearted.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Duskling

I chose Festus this time instead of Malignus because he is deep and interesting, and Malignus is more of an interesting easter egg... I almost cried about letting Festus die after reading his end story, and that's what shows character development... seriously.

Hellion, again, there's just something that he and I can relate on, but I can't quite put my finger on it (definitely not the racism).

Tastidian because he is cool (emotionally) in mostly any situation, while he does show emotion while threatening to kill the Main, he still tries to go through with it, as yogc said, out of his loyalty to his army and his queen.

Idozen Cair

Quote from: Bugfartboy on December 15, 2010, 09:51:37 PM
Can you change it so that you can remove your vote? I accidentally hit submit after only choosing one character. I meant to choose another two with it.
How? Can't find that option in 'Edit Poll'.
I doesn't care, do I?

ArtDrake