News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What does KZ mean?

Started by Frosty, March 13, 2010, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

Ersatz Man, read carefully-he only claims the blue theory to be his. ;)
But the concentration camp idea has come up before!

Anyhow, impressive, impressive number of ideas being generated here!
5 more pages to go, folks! :)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Ertxiem

Quote from: KZ on March 29, 2010, 08:06:23 PM
Wow, Ertxiem- that is highly-highly impressive! How on Earth did you come up with that?[...]

I started from the truly hypothetical theory that KZ was related to your name, the colours of you picture might be related to your country of birth and that you can speak Russian. Then, I added it together with the certainty that you must have a connection to gymnastics (some may claim that I made just a random choice, but don't believe in them, the facts sustain my theory). After that, I just added some google and wikipedia to it to find the facts that sustain my theory. The Greek coin was truly a bonus that just allowed me to have the final proof that what I was saying was the complete truth about the meaning of KZ.

[spoiler]
For the ones that didn't understood, I'm kidding.
And for the ones that already knew that, let me remind you that a good lie must have some truth in it. ;)
After all, this bit may not be a total waste of these nice spoiler tags. :P
[/spoiler]
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Tastidian

Usually the trick to magic is misdirection. I wounder if the same rule applies

Mopman

Kz is from the new iphone app, Cor.kz, which tracks wine across the country, ergo, i believe that kz must be a heavy drinker, and while under the influence, he had a vision of this app coming out, and made his name accordingly.
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

Zhampir

I'm going to dismiss that last suggestion on the grounds that it's boring and  not entertaining. lol

Ertxiem

Notice that when KZ plays the games he used the name Kolko. It's obvious to me that he must be Gabriel Kolko. This explains the K.

After some serious investigation, I discovered that although Kolko is an American, he comes almost daily to the UK to post on these forums and to buy fish'n'chips for his lunch. The main fact that supports my theory is that the (Winter) time zone on the UK is GMT, that is also called Zulu, thus giving the Z.

QED.

Ert, the Dead Cow.

WeBing

fractals mmmm

Xemadus Echina

KZ stands for Kazakhstan Zionists.  Its clearly obvious that he comes from the Russian area and if you look at the clues you can tell he supports Judaism.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Tastidian

Ertexiem you cant possibly think this was him.

Kolko received his Ph.D. from Harvard in 1962. Following graduation he taught at the University of Pennsylvania and at SUNY-Buffalo. He joined the York University History Department in 1970 and is now an emeritus professor of history there.
Kolko's research interests include American political history, the Progressive Era, and foreign policy in the twentieth century.
Kolko was considered a leading historian of the early New Left, joining William Appleman Williams and James Weinstein in advancing the corporate liberalism idea whereby the old Progressive historiography of the "interests" versus the "people" was reinterpreted as a collaboration of interests aiming towards stabilizing competition [Novick, 439]. According to Grob and Billias, "Kolko believed that large-scale units turned to government regulation precisely because of their inefficiency" and that the "Progressive movement - far from being antibusiness - was actually a movement that defined the general welfare in terms of the well-being of business" [Grob and Billias, 38]. Kolko, in particular, broke new ground with his critical history of the Progressive Era. He discovered that free enterprise and competition were vibrant and expanding during the first two decades of the twentieth century; meanwhile, corporations reacted to the free market by turning to government to protect their inherent inefficiency from the discipline of market conditions. This behavior is known as corporatism, but Kolko dubbed it "political capitalism." Kolko's thesis "that businessmen favored government regulation because they feared competition and desired to forge a government-business coalition" is one that is echoed by many observers today [Grob and Billias, 39]. Former Harvard professor Paul H. Weaver uncovered the same inefficient and bureaucratic behavior from corporations during his stint at Ford Motor Corporation (see Weaver's The Suicidal Corporation [1988]).
Gabriel Kolko is also an important contributor to the historiography of the Vietnam War. In The Roots of American Foreign Policy (1969), Kolko contended that the American failure to 'win' the war demonstrated the inapplicability of the US policy of containment. Later, in The Anatomy of a War (1985), Kolko became, along with writers such as George Kahin, a leading writer of the postrevisionist, or synthesis, school, which suggested, among other things, that the revisionist school was wrong in speculating that the United States could have won the war.

"If a man truly wants to be in war he has never been in war before"

Ertxiem

Oh! I see. Well, I forgot that Gabriel Kolko was born in 1932, so he might be too young to be KZ... perhaps KZ is the father of Gabriel Kolko. :P I think that he was the one that invented the expression: No, I am your father, when he predicted that I would make this mistake shortly after his son (Gabriel) was born.
That expression was later misquoted by George Lucas to: Luke, I am your father, in a feeble attempt to keep his name everywhere on the movie. James Earl Jones opposed that and ended up saying (purely by accident) the original expression: No, I am your father.
[spoiler]
Why should we really try to guess what KZ means when making up theories is much funnier?
[spoiler]
And yet, when I'm making up theories, I always include things that I think are true. ;)
[spoiler]
Well, this post might be an exception... I don't really think any of this is true... except this last sentence... no, not that one, I'm talking about the sentence before that one. Oh, well, just close this spoiler tags, will you. I'm feeling cold. Thank you.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Tastidian

LoL

I have a new theory KZ is Albert Einstein. Because you think he was 78 years old or over 100

Pylons

I thought he was over 9000?

Xemadus Echina

i will stab you for that reference pylon.  In other news,  a man named Krazy Zackary just murdered his 10th person this month.  that is who KZ is, that is why KZ has not been online
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

torugo

nice try rainen. 1 there is no serial killer named krazy zachery. However there is a poker player who has the same name and won FTOPS main event . keep in mind that everyone here has internet that is a bottomless source of information always being stored in it and no one would ignore something like a serial killer being mentioned. I look into it right after i read about it and there is no such thing.
2. this topic is not to find out who kz is. this topic was made to find out what kz means.
mock the pheonix you will burn

MikeW781

Quote from: torugo on April 30, 2010, 09:06:52 PM
2. this topic is not to find out who kz is. this topic was made to find out what kz means.
And most of us appear to believe that KZ is an abbreviation for his name
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!