News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Malignus

Started by Zhampir, March 15, 2010, 03:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW781

i guess
btw, where can I find malignus?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

KZ

[spoiler]Get the Main's power level to 30, go to Hellion's house, you'll see a chest in it- click it, then jump in- there you'll find Malignus.[/spoiler]

Indeed, Malignus can see through time, but he cannot change the shape of events- from what we see in TRPG2, he can only allow the person to either re-live or "pre-live" an event.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

MikeW781

thats not on the Addicting Games version!

Zackirus

Quote from: mikew781 on March 28, 2010, 03:18:26 PM
thats not on the Addicting Games version!

Sadly, it is only on the sinister design one and on the specail CD version
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Where did he appear first? Wait. Is this just theory? Or has he actually appeared in-game?

MikeW781

He's in the CD version/ Sinister Design.net version. There is a chest in the top right house. You need 30 Psy power to open it.

Idozen Cair

Quote from: KZ on March 15, 2010, 05:17:12 PM
That, I think is very sensible indeed and is sort of assumed- other explanations don't seem to be as valid.
How about an analogy with the mirror of erised (or how is it called?) in Lord of the Rings, which allows to see the present, the past and the possible futures.
Mirror of Erised, also known as the Mirror of Desire, appears in Harry Potter, not Lord of the Rings.
I doesn't care, do I?