News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

More Baz Dialogue

Started by SmartyPants, March 16, 2010, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

Baz seems like he likes talking about himself, so I think he should do it more.
Maybe he can talk about his businesses or about his relative Shiraz Al'jaj.  We are learning alot about the Hero's teammates, but we know almost nothing about Baz Al'jaj.

torugo

i at least want to know what he did to offend the cult
mock the pheonix you will burn

KZ

I agree to both of the propositions above: it would be highly entertaining to find out what extactly Baz did to offend the Cult and to also get a direct link to TPA2.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

SmartyPants

This is also a simple task, because there isn't any extra characters, extra locations, or extra art.

Zackirus

Craig has probably already thouht of this and he is going to put it into the game sometime
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Zhampir

Malis enjoys talking about herself as well. Perhaps we'll walk in on them having a lengthy conversation. I'd imagine the situation would be humorous.

KZ

Well, Malis was added in partly for comic relief, so I'd expect any conversation with her to be humorous.
Yet Baz is in another room, chances are, he'll only have dialogue with the Hero, and not the rest of the team. Still, extra dialogue will be interesting to hear (I suspect when Craig gets more time, as Zackirus rightly put, we'll see more of Baz in terms of dialogue).
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Dayn

Maybe you could buy food for him in return for hints?

Presentiment

He isn't exactly starved.

Zhampir

He doesn't exactly eat a small amount of food either.

KZ

Hints on what? He doesn't know how to lead a rebellion: he is simply a rich man, probably a good businessman and likes his comforts. I am pretty sure that he is being well supplied by the Resistance with things like food and that it isn't used as a means of leverage against them (after all, he is giving them a place to use for HQ).
Welcome to the forums!

Zackirus

I think we will rather do quests that could require you to talk to merchants (assuming that he is a mercahnt), or I think his dioluage with open up and he will talk about himself and maybe what he did to offend the Cult
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Zackirus

Quote from: im2smart4u on March 24, 2010, 04:30:37 PM
I wasn't asking for a quest; just dialogue.

It was just a suggestion, a besides who doesn't love side quests

- Lord Canada

Zhampir

I love em. ^^ anything that increases characterization, the back ground story, and play time is fine by my books (as long as it's done well, of course)