News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Position of the yellow orb

Started by Frosty, March 18, 2010, 05:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you think the yellow orb got to its place?

Spriggat dropped it.
It magically appeared there with its power.
Floated from nearby island when you were fighting.
You couldn't see it the first time you went through, but a tree moved or something.
Other

Frosty

How did the yellow orb get on the island in Lake Alto?
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

SmartyPants

Is there an "Other" option? Anyone could have left of hid it there.  A pirate could have dropped some of his 'booty'.

KZ

Not a canon answer, but one that I addressed in fanart in my "back in the day" drawings: my vision of how all the orbs ended up in places where TRPG2 Main found them.
The closest answer to what I drew would be 3: got washed up ashore, and it was somewhere down Lake Alto before. If you're curious, have a look at the old forums fanart section- it will be there. ;)
(I wonder if it will be worth putting the "back in  the day" drawings up in the fanart section of the new forums?)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Frosty

Quote from: im2smart4u on March 18, 2010, 05:29:25 PM
Is there an "Other" option? Anyone could have left of hid it there.  A pirate could have dropped some of his 'booty'.
Just did, thanks.

Zhampir

can you make it so we can change our vote?

Frosty

I thought I made it like that, but that was obviously wrong. Sorry, but I can't change that.

EDIT: I reset the poll, so vote only if your positive that is what you want.

Ertxiem

Perhaps...
A light spriggat dropped the yellow orb. She tried to hide it from the shadowlings that were after her but she hadn't much time before they were close, so she just flew away.
In the way back to Somnus, the main felt the power of the yellow orb when he was passing nearby, stopped the boat near the island and picked it up.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Idozen Cair

Can't find the yellow orb nor Pirate Pete. Help! (I know they are in Lake Alto, but where in Lake Alto?)
I doesn't care, do I?

speedygeek

Isn't it the north-east island? Never bothered to get it so not sure.