News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Who is your favourite teammate?

Started by KZ, March 19, 2010, 07:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favourite teammate?

Griffin
Rahel
Luca
Arman
Set
Malis

KZ

To go along with a similar thread on the old forums (where things were pretty evenly split) and to compliment a similar thread in TRPG2, tell us here who your favourite teammate in TSoG is, and why?
(Granted, the game isn't finished yet, but do share what your initial impressions are!)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

KZ

You can answer both, really.
I initially thought of purely from battle-usefulness point of view, but I think hearing what people say about teammate characters is also interesting. So, why not combine the two?
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

Set: he has a funny charm outside of battle and having such a powerful healer allowing me to go on a wild rampage with my main.

KZ

I would probably go with Arman: he is fast and can strike down any inconveniently-positioned enemy, or make a last-ditch effort to change a situation before the end of my turn.
Welcome to the forums!

Dayn

Hero. Can kill a 60 HP guy with light blast, and has light bomb.

Frosty

Arman. In battle, he is very mobile and powerful. Out of battle, he's just like me.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

KZ

I mean, aside from the Hero, Dayn, have you got a favourite teammate?

Quote from: Frosty on March 20, 2010, 06:58:21 AM
Out of battle, he's just like me.
What, you're also an assassin? :P
Welcome to the forums!

John Flame

Well,i never had though about that;but my favourite is Griffin!
Reasons:
-In Battle he and me kill the entire battlefield,
-Outside he is calm,and good friend,but wen thinks have to be done,he does it! :) :) :)
Sword is the best weapon,
Fire and Light are the best elements,
Holy Flame is the attack,
And im a Paladin!

Presentiment

Arman, mainly because Leap and Mega Stab make him the best person to take down a high-HP enemy.

My #2 would be Malis.

Zackirus

I would go with Malis because with her shadowport and shadow blast she can basically own anything that is in the back lines. I also like her because she is  good assassin, and a good main fighter
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Dayn

Arman. Train him and he's awesome!

torugo

arman is worth training he can easily get the enemys back for backstab damage hes onee of the ones i train the most
mock the pheonix you will burn

Presentiment

I train everyone about equally, but not the stats.

Tastidian

I would bet on the hero.

I mostly like him for his personality you can make it what you want it to be. And the fighting is very good I have him with 99 psy def and 99 psy attk. I bet Luca is even more sad now no one voted for her.