News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

My Progress on the new game.

Started by Steel Ersatz Man, March 21, 2010, 02:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How powerful do you think the Hero's got to be before he's ridiculously over-levelled?

Lvl 16-20
Lvl 21-25
Lvl 26-30
Lvl 31-35
Lvl 36+

MikeW781

after a playthrough or two on normal, i literally just cut all but the main from my team, played through twice more, then started ramping up the difficulty
However, since reading about Dorgon and Malignus, I am playing on sinisterdesign.net and have gone through twice
it nice to rediscover the game
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

frodo2040

Quote from: Zackirus on March 25, 2010, 11:41:46 AM
Quote from: Barzul on March 24, 2010, 12:26:00 PM
If you beat the game at a harder difficulty you get more gold. I think the chest by Hellion gives you 18,000 gold after beating the game on brutal.

actually its 28,000 Gold but what's the difference  :P

Quite a large difference.  After beating Brutal, I went solo, I leveled up my Main with the 28,000.  It didn't take long to use up all the gold.  18,000 (while still a large amount), wouldn't have gotten me even close.

Reiji

for some reason it wont let me hurt the bug queen on sinister design, and i know ur supposed to attack it from the side but it just says i miss or there is a wall, i only started playing it on sinister design because of the chest to skip to the end of the game and such :'(
Those who challenge are unruly, those who are unruly don't deserve, those who dont deserve may not challenge, those who dont challenge are simpleminded. You cant win in life so mideaswell kick back, enjoy the ride, and sweat the small stuff.
-Ralph C N(made this up just now but its still true)

bugfartboy

That is actually a well known bug. Just try reloading the page. It should work. And this isn't the right thread.