News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

New attacks for teammates

Started by KZ, February 05, 2010, 07:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Alright alright. I just thought it would fit if malis could feed of of human agony like other shadowlings.

SmartyPants

Anya and Gamblin' Jack both are able to use Mind Shield with a range of 2, so Set should be able to do the same.
It would be nice to heal a far away teammate without using all the PsP of Long Shield.

Mind Shield 2-After some training, Set has learned to create a Mind Shield farther away.
Element: Shield
Range: 2 Space
Cost: 4 Psy Points
Healing: Psy Defense + Mind Shield 2 Level

bugfartboy

Im not sure darkling knows feedback. All 4 of his ability slots are occupied. Are you sure it wansn't Shadowboxer who learns feedback?

MikeW781

Duskling can learn Shadowblast or Feedback, depending on if you train his Psy Power or Defense to 8 first.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

MikeW781

Ya, I don't think that anybody ever gets Feedback. I didn't know it existed untill i read the topic by KZ anyways.

bugfartboy

Huh. Great. I didn't want shadowblast for duskling. I would rather he had feedback. :( if only there was a way to change it.

SmartyPants

Quote from: MikeW781 on August 08, 2010, 09:24:41 PM
Ya, I don't think that anybody ever gets Feedback. I didn't know it existed untill i read the topic by KZ anyways.
Same here.

Quote from: im2smart4u on August 07, 2010, 10:42:38 AM
Anya and Gamblin' Jack both are able to use Mind Shield with a range of 2, so Set should be able to do the same.
It would be nice to heal a far away teammate without using all the PsP of Long Shield.

Mind Shield 2-After some training, Set has learned to create a Mind Shield farther away.
Yes or no?

bugfartboy

Ehh, what the heck. I like it. Merely because Set needs more of his own abilities not shared by the hero.

MikeW781

Okay. Mind Shield 2, (for Set):
Quote from: im2smart4u on August 07, 2010, 10:42:38 AM

and Fire Gust:
Quote from: yogc on July 24, 2010, 12:15:16 AM
OOROO
OOXOO
OXXXO
Damage= Psy Power + Fire Gust Level*2
Need to be formulated. Please share your opinion on the two, and refrain from making new suggestions untill they have been rejected or formulated.
I am in favor of both moves.

Cypher

MikeW781

Cypher

Duskling

Quote from: MikeW781 on August 08, 2010, 07:55:03 PM
Duskling can learn Shadowblast or Feedback, depending on if you train his Psy Power or Defense to 8 first.

Quote from: ZaronHuh. Great. I didn't want shadowblast for duskling. I would rather he had feedback. :( if only there was a way to change it.

I can learn Shadowblast and Feedback? I' am so excited! :D

bugfartboy

No. Only one or the other if I understand right.