News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

RTD Story

Started by Zackirus, March 22, 2010, 05:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

E

You quietly sneak around the camp, trying to avoid detection. Out of the corner of your eye you see the shadowling reporting back into one main tent. You look carefully into the tent from the point you stand and see some sort of figure behind a chair. You see the chair stop suddenly and you wonder what's going on. The figure gets up and walks out of the tent and away. You guys successfully make it around the camp without be spotted and continue off towards the mountain. Two days later and saving reached almost the border of Somnus itself you arrive at the mountain and it looks grim. It front of it you see a figure standing in front of the mountain. I have been waiting for you, Aloc.

Sneaking: 14 + 1 (Def Mod) = 15

Silent Figure: 20!

Gold: 100

Health: 23/23
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Zackirus, do you mind doing my story as well, or finding another forum goer to do it.

In any case, I would like my character to attempt to use his psy powers to convince the guard to go away.

If this fails, he should mind blast him and run to his nearby bolt-hole.

Steel Ersatz Man

Zackirus, Aloc asks, is that you?
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Xemadus Echina

repost for easy access:
I scan the surroundings to see if there is an ambush then I scan the bandit to see what intentions he has.  I try to get answers from the bandit by forcefully scanning his mind.  After i'm done i end his suffering by attempting to take the pain I'm feeling and transfer it to him(learning feedback).  I tell Annabeth that I only have two goals right now, finding my spriggat friends and finding a herb that could cure my amnesia.  After awhile I scan the area again to make sure there is nothing about to jump out at me and then i check the bandits to see if they have anything on them as well as taking two of their swords.  After the looting is done with i check the area a final time and ask Annabeth if she has any idea of where to go.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Zackirus

R

You scan the surrounding and see that there is nobody within the area. The man screams "Please, don't hurt me I don't wish to harm you". You scan his mind and to your relief he doesn't want to fight you. He coughs up some blood and stumbles to the ground. Annabeth looks at you and says, "we can't just leave him to die..." You look down at the man and notice that he body has frost bites and burn marks all over it, and at some of the worst cases there is blood flowing from wound. Do you save him, leave him, kill him (once you made your decision) Your party heads off to the north, and you have collected two swords and you have found an extra 25 gold, because Annabeth thinks that she saw some sort of town to the north of here.

Scan: 6 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 7 (Hehehehe)

Man's Intentions: 14 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 15

Looting: 14

North: 13 + 1 (A Apt Mod) = 14

Gold: 125

Your Turn!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

I attempt to heal his mind enough so he can survive and bandage himself.  Once again i attempt to scan the area because something seemed a little off.  After we leave I try and focus my fire abilities into the two swords so that they can improve my abilities as well as be more useful in combat.  When I'm done with that i swing them in the air and practice with them on trees so I know how to use them more efficiently.
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

E

"Don't you know who I am?" says the Figure. "No-no" Whispers Aloc. The figure advances forward at a leisurely pace "Stayy..... back you person," Yells Aloc. He continues to advance as he begins to talk, his voice is like a madman's lullaby. "Come, the damage is already done". The figure is almost 20 meters away from you and its feels as though you can't move. "What do we do Aloc" whispers Al. "Attack him!" yells John. "Ohh, don't attack me...." Laughs the Madman. He spins his arm in a ark and John's body goes collapsing to the ground. He is around 10 meters away from you but he does not move any father what you do.

Damage: ?? + (? Pow Mod) = ??

Madman: 12

Intentions: 3

Gold: 100

Your Turn!  

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Fine, we'll play along, Aloc says, what do you want us to do?

Zackirus

E

"Play Along, PLAY ALONG" the madman hollers. "Oh, I used to be so stupid. No Aloc, You don't have to play along because no matter what you do you will always be in my control. Like right now!" Suddenly, the trees behind you dissolve into a gray mist and the mountain as well. Al clutches his face as he dissolves into the grey smoke. Everything but the ground you standing on disappears leaving you to face this madman. "Now, Aloc you can't win, you're in my world!" He smiles and the world reappears. To Your horror, you're not in the forest but a small dank cell. You are lying in your own blood and their is a figure standing up at the door. "Now, Aloc, you have seen the real world, do you want to go another trip." He looks you down and up laughing at your pitiful figure and he waits for your answer.

Bloody Posture: 8 – 3 (Pow Mod) = 5

World Around: 19

Gold: 0

Health: 3/23

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Where am I? Aloc asks. What's going on?

Zackirus

E

"You are in Somnus. You are here because after I read your mind I found out that you were looking for whoever this Zackirus person is to destroy the empire. I figured out after searching through your friends brains and yours, that meeting this person would restore the timeline and the queen would die. I cannot allow that to happen. Though, I am impressed by the amount of change that has happened to you. It pains me so, but soon you will no-longer be useful to the empire and we will simply toss you and your friends into our arena where you shall perish. No personal feelings, oh wait, there are." "Where are John and Al!?" You yell as you feel your strength is slipping away from you. "They are in different cells, I must say though,  you are looking better than them right now." He laughs and turns to go out the door

Length of Stay: 13 + 1 (Per mod) = 14

John and Al: 7

Personal Connection: 13 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 14

Gold: 0

Health: 3/23

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Knowing that the end is nigh, Aloc waits for death...

Xemadus Echina

Don't forget about me again ;)
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

R

You try to heal him, but you don't seem to have that power (Yet), Annabeth picks him up and sort of takes out of herbs, she feeds it to him and he feels better. "He will get better, but he sadly won't be able survive unless we help him." You scan the area again to check to see if you missed anything but it still is empty. You channel your fire energy into the swords but as soon as you get up to a quarter of your max temperature the swords melt. You try to channel them differently but it still doesn't work. Annabeth drags they guy, and a an hour you guys are at some sort of town The locals move around all silently and none of them look up at your approach. "Weird.." says Annabeth.

Swords: 15 + 1 (Apt Mod) – 20 (Your haven't learned skill/ not the right material)

Annabeth's Kindness: 14 – 1( Your Per Mod) = 13

Locals: 7

Gold: 125

Health: 17/17

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

I look around the town and scan it to see what's going on and attempt to assimilate the town's customs from the nearby people.  After awhile we head to an area that is out of the way and i attempt to channel my fire abilities into some rocks and branches in order to relearn the ability again.  I ask Annabeth if she can use any psy abilities and after awhile I meditate in order to improve my own abilities.
im writing a book!
You never know