News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

RTD Story

Started by Zackirus, March 22, 2010, 05:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Ersatz Man

We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Zackirus

E

John looks at you and then looks at the Shadowling who is about to shoot a shadow blast. "Wai... Wait" He stutters, "This isn't your sector, I thought you guys were Alpha B-7" "You can hear the Shadowling growl back "No were Alpha B-5, and since when has two finders be forced to creeping around the plane?" "I can answer that," Aloc smiles. "I had detected some life forms around the perimeter of this place and we wanted to catch them off guard, although, it seems you are the life forms we detected" The human looks at you, and simply says, "Come on Garling (Frosty Reference), these guys seem to know what is happening". The shadowling floats over to him, and suddenly they disappear in a flash. "That was close" John whispers. You guys walk for another 4 hours until you reach a wide expanse. In this place, the trees are burnt down to the ground, and their are bodies wearing armour scattered around what appears to be a destroyed structure. You look into the destroyed structure and see that it is a academy for Scanning and Tricks. Heart broken, you have to decide what to do next.

Sector Scan: 13 + 2 (J. Per/Apt) = 15

Brilliant Deduction: 20 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 20

Destroyed Academy: 13

Gold: 100

Health: 23/23 (A/J)

Your Turn

(Note: Just because I mention different characters from different people doesn't mean that they control those characters, even though they're the same characters.)   
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc tries to see if it is an illusion. It could be...

If so: he enteres it and tries to go back to his time.

If not: He visits the decrepid room where this all started.

Zackirus

E

You, Scan but you don't seem to catch anything. It seems as it is. You grudge your way to the room where it all began. The room is scattered in pieces. All, the chemical that were in the shelves have been destroyed or taken, some of them lay on the ground in pink and green puddles. The good thing about this room is the stone over on the roof stayed protecting it from the rain. You look around until you a flash of movement, and then you hear a smashing of glass on the ground. You turn around and see a hooded figure hanging on to a vent in the ceiling. The hooded figure drops down, and looks at you, you suddenly feel your worst nightmares coming true. You feel yourself in the middle of thousand bodies, weapons in your hands and blood covering your body, you can't control yourself. You laugh Manically and suddenly it stops and the hooded figure looks at you almost puzzled by what is going on. The figure touches its face under its hood. John turns to you and whispers "What do we do about that person?"

Illusion or Not: 3 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 4

Room Condition: 17

Figure Torture: 18

Realization: 14 (Hooded Figure)

Health: 23/23

Your Turn!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

It's evil! Aloc says, it made me see, terrible things, unspeakable things. Then ALoc cries in the corner. In response, John...

Zackirus

R

You guys hide in the trees at the locations. The forest is still silent until you hear a flash of movement. You turn you head but a sword goes ripping through your back. You fall onto the ground almost paralyzed, trying to make sense of what just happened. Your body feels weak, even after the stab. The badnit jumps down from the tree and takes all your gold. Your friends jump out of their hiding places, but are surrounded by at least 10 badnits all together. You can't even walk or move. You try to crawl around but it's too late, you black out.

You wake up in some sort of tent. You see a figure standing over you, it holds down water and you are so thirsty you gulp it down in one gulp. You look up but your vision is hazy, all you see is an outline of some sort of human. "Are you okay?" a warm girl human voice says. "Ughhh" you can barely move and speak. She bends down and you can see some chocolate brown hair, with blonde streaks in it, you also can see these grassy green eyes. You don't know wither this girl is friend or foe, but what do you do.

Back Stab: 16 (Damage to You)

Black Out: 7

Tent and Girl: 16

Gold: 0

Health: 3/17

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

I use my connection with ert to make sure he is ok.  If he is I ask him if he can check on Grotius and Certan.  I try to talk to the girl telepathically and I tell her that I was stabbed in the back.  After awhile I meditate and attempt to call on the powers of healing I once had.  
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Zackirus

E

John jumps up and kicks the hooded figure in the face, It stumbles back and trips over a table and smashes it face into the ground. When it gets up Aloc looks over and he stunned, it's another Aloc standing there. The other Aloc says "I don't want to harm you!". John hangs his mouth open and faints, leaving only Aloc with Aloc. He stares at you with wonder and says "Who are you?"

Jump Kick: 16 – 1 (J. Pow Mod) = 15

Type of Aloc: 16

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Zackirus

R

You can't get any connection from Ert. You don't know whether he made it or not. You look up at the girl and try to speak to her. You break through, but she suddenly puts her finger on your lip. "Save your energy for when you are feeling better, but as in response to your question, did I see 3 other Spriggats, I afraid I didn't, although, I did see a lot of bandit bodies, around 9 of them. I am sorry I don't know where the people you are looking for are." Several days pass and you feel better but you still feel as though, something is you down. You can move and talk but you think there was poison on that dagger and you feel light headed. You start to mediate to heal yourself but the poison seems to be only affected your physical side. The girl helps you up and she says "You know, I don't know where your friends are, but I do think that you will be easily killed if I don't help you through your journey, what do you say?"

Connection: 7 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 8

Caring of Your Health: +12 Health

Mediating: 6 + 1 (pt Mod) = 7

Accompany: 15 + 1 (Per Mod) = 16

Health: 15/17   

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc (the one i've been controlling) explains the situation and Aloc (the other one) explains that...

Xemadus Echina

Rainen sits up and says "Ok a friend would be nice. By the way I'm Rainen.  I'm a Psy fighter that specializes in fire and healing but I can't seem to use any of my healing abilities."  Rainen creates a small ball of blue fire in his hand and lets it dissipate seconds later.  "What's your name?"
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Frosty

Garling trys to control the black spriggats mind long enough for his escape to work.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Zackirus

E

You explain to the other Aloc (let's call him Al) about the situation. He looks at you, and simply says the major the major events in your (the Aloc your controlling) "I was had thought this was  not true, like, there was another time other than this. We have to get going though, I think I may know how change all of this." "What?" You respond. " I think we may have to go back in time and stop that Shadowling from transported you to the past. What, I am thinking though, is we go back in time to before the Shadowling was born and mess up his future. We world get rid of him and we won't kill him." "Nuhhh" mutters John as we wakes back up. "So what do you guys think, we should go back in the past and remove him from the timeline?" "The only questions is what do we do about going back in time itself" "I think I know how to do that" smiles John. He begins to walk out of the room and gestures you to follow him.

Group Decision: 13 + 1 (Per Mod) = 14

John's Answer: 16

Al's Response Back: 14 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 15

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc and Al followes him while Aloc asks Al if he has learnt any illusion tricks in this universe that he doesn't know of or he has improved his knowledge of trick or illusion. If so, Aloc asks Al to teach him his skills.

Zackirus

R

"My name is Annabeth" The girl smiles. She helps you up and puts your arm around her shoulder. I will help you until you get to your friends or whoever you are looking for. You walk out of the hut, and you see the endless forest in front of you. You walk for another hour until you reach a familiar scène. There are bodies lying everywhere, and you notice that they are all the bandits that who had almost tried to kill you earlier. Annabeth shrieks as one of the bodies seems to be moving towards her, moaning, the bandit clearly is in pain. Do you kill him or leave him alone.

Bandits Bodies: 12

Helping Hand: 13 + 1 (A. Pow) = 14

Bandit Body: 14 – 1(Apt Mod) = 15

Health: 15/17

Your Turn

- Lord Canada