Games > TSoG

TSOG Endings

<< < (7/8) > >>

Duskling:
Tht's precisely what the forums are for! To share ideas of what you want for the games, and hope they make it.

Tastidian:
Yes yes we all know that. If it really did happen watch out for incredible amounts of posts.
[spoiler]If no one has noticed my posts per day increased significantly well its because I haven't been on so long I post a lot.[/spoiler]

Bromtaghon:

--- Quote from: Zackirus on July 11, 2010, 09:24:55 AM ---I like the premise of the first mass effect where you had to choose which one of your teamates had to stay behind and take the blast. I think it would be neat and heart breaking for you to go through that process of deciding which partner you don't want anymore (Altough, it would create quite a problem if you picked Luca; so she won't be able to choosen). What I am thinking though is that after a mission. One of the teamates must say behind and activate something but which will kill them...

--- End quote ---

That would be interesting: near the end of the game, one of the teammates stays behind to detonate something that will destroy their body beyond repair and prevent Luca from reviving them- but taking down a large number of the Cult in the process.

Tastidian:

--- Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 13, 2010, 01:37:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zackirus on July 11, 2010, 09:24:55 AM ---I like the premise of the first mass effect where you had to choose which one of your teamates had to stay behind and take the blast. I think it would be neat and heart breaking for you to go through that process of deciding which partner you don't want anymore (Altough, it would create quite a problem if you picked Luca; so she won't be able to choosen). What I am thinking though is that after a mission. One of the teamates must say behind and activate something but which will kill them...

--- End quote ---

That would be interesting: near the end of the game, one of the teammates stays behind to detonate something that will destroy their body beyond repair and prevent Luca from reviving them- but taking down a large number of the Cult in the process.

--- End quote ---

Hmm i'm loving this thought not really that hard for me to choose I mean it is a game just choose the least useful and powerful.

Nameless:

--- End quote ---
So a Fallout 3 type ending so to speak if you've ever played that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version