News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

TSOG Endings

Started by Barzul, March 29, 2010, 02:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barzul

Well I'm think it would be a good guess to say that the game will end with the little character overview things, as in TRPG 2, as we all love them and they are a pretty good way to end these games. So just for fun, what do you think they could be for the team mates in TSOG?

For example:

Set, done with the resistance, has settled back into Ravinale as a world renown physician. With his track as a war hero and the gold flowing in from his practice, he has no troubles with the ladies anymore.

Zackirus

Malis

After she the cult was finished, she went back to selling spices and instansly made another fourtune. She used her reconation from helping Ravinville to expand her business to all of Cera Bella
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

KZ

Luca
Having, with Duvalier's help, recovered her husband's memories, she and Fizooz happily departed from the material plane.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Xemadus Echina

RollingInIt (we all know who that is ;P) Dualiver and Rahel Dualiver(dialog with Griffen, eventually theres an option for the hero to have an interest in Rahel): after crushing the cult and freeing their parents, they found a nice quiet place to live out the rest of their lives and Rahel, thanks to the wonder of psy abilities was able to get over her childhood horrors.

heh heh i know its a bit outlandish but somebody had to do it ;) {not really XP}
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Frosty

Griffin: After the Cult was defeated, he remade the guards, and now sits as the General of the Ravinale Guard.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Xemadus Echina

the beggar: after receiving hundreds of coins from the hero, he was able to start a small company that made rugs and pottery. the company took off and eventually moved to the Rubat clan (of which he was apart of) and the Rubat clan became the richest clan outside of Ravinale.

yet another interesting out of the box thinking idea by yours truly.
im writing a book!
You never know

KZ

You know, rainen, I don't think the beggar is such a big person, so he probably won't be featured in the closing words of TSoG, methinks.

Baz: after the Cult was overthrown and Baz got his wealth back, he continued on from where he left off before the Cult took power, happily enjoying his position as the richest man in Ravinale.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Xemadus Echina

tiki: after a few therapy sessions, tiki was deemed "sane" and lived a happy life as any normal scorpion would.

i know. im saving the important characters for people with less imagination then myself :). its quite brilliant in my eyes.
im writing a book!
You never know

Zhampir

Including the beggar(and other minor characters) would be a nice Easter Egg. His richness depending upon how many times you gave him money, That would also be an interesting stat to include.

Xemadus Echina

it appears im prone to creating good (or unusual) ideas accidentally... {thinks to the testing crew}
im writing a book!
You never know

KZ

I am not sure that would be sending a right message- what with the beggar becoming a millionaire and all, and taking to the Cult, reporting on Duvalier to the Guards. He is essentially living off money he didn't earn in any way, and by his attitude he seems to expect people to give him money for doing nothing. That, methinks, is not worthy of any reward, monetary of otherwise.
Welcome to the forums!

Zhampir

good points as usual KZ, I was just looking for some comedic relief. ^^

KZ

I understand, but it's not really that comic- him becoming a millionaire- how about him learning something like dancing or singing and trying to imitate the Opera Twins on the streets? :)
('Tis a reference to the Gelf side-quest.)
Welcome to the forums!

Xemadus Echina

if you'd care to refer to my previous post, the beggar gained his millions off of merely hundreds of coins. he made pottery with the help of the rubat clan.
im writing a book!
You never know

KZ

I have seen it, and I still have the same issue of him gaining money over nothing in the first place- he is certainly no help to the Hero.
How about a nice little blend then: he tries to sing like the opera twins, that gives him enough starting cash to start making pottery, and voila- he no longer is a beggar. ;)
Welcome to the forums!