News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Train of thought

Started by Xemadus Echina, April 02, 2010, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

Dude, I hear there's this really cool thing called the WorldWeb, and it has, like, videos and music and games all over it. YouTube must be where the WorldSpider lives.

Topic: Mini Hostile!

bugfartboy

Mini Hostile?!? What!?! Are the cousins of the Punies, the Minis, attacking?!? OH LORD HELP US ALL!!!

Topic: wut?

ArtDrake

It's like Super Hostile, but made mini with only three pieces of wool for the monument. And a lot more hostile.

Topic: RAWR.

bugfartboy

RAWR is what my pet friend does. Yes. My friends are all pets. And humans too.

Topic: Doodling very accurate images of friends to take their place when they aren't around isn't creepy.

ArtDrake

What? It isn't? Aw, darn it; I'd been carefully cultivating my creeper image for months.

Topic: Police states.

bugfartboy

What? Policemen and policewomen have their own states now? That's illogical!

Topic: ArticulateDuck

ArtDrake

He's a rather articulate fellow, and seems to have a penchant for playing games where you die a lot, like Minicraft, and Focus, and Super Hostile.
Except he doesn't have Minecraft, so that doesn't really work out for him. His somewhat blockier, more aquatic, and more sinister counterpart, Kthulhoid, might eventually get Minecraft, but even that's doubtful.

P.S.: Did you know that ArticulateDuck turns into an ArticulateMooshroom at night?

Topic: rndm0rris

bugfartboy

Who? I'm not sure who you're talking about. He sounds like he might do a lot of Research N' Development. But that's just me.

Topic: Highschool

ArtDrake

Upon entry, its length is approximately equal to 28% of your life so far. No wonder some people think that high school is forever.

Topic: brrp.

bugfartboy

That's what I say after eating a delicious meal. It's a sign of respect in sone cultures!

Topic: Panjorew, my failed RP, is... Unlocked?

ArtDrake

By a mod?

Topic: RPs and RPGs.

bugfartboy

RPs are a small pastime of some here on the forums. They provide entertainment and help awaken the creative portion of our brain within us. RPGs, on the other hand, are what brought, those of us not looking to advertise, to these forums!

Topic: Nope. Twasn't a mod

ArtDrake

By CraigStern?

Topic: Death and doom and despair.

bugfartboy

Three of my least favorite things? Why'd you bring them here?

Topic: Nope

ArtDrake