News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Train of thought

Started by Xemadus Echina, April 02, 2010, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

C-Section(s) is/are something you should've given a link for, so that it would be easier to respond. Other than, that, I don't know.

Topic: Links

Bromtaghon

Links are something Duskling wanted because he was too lazy to look up C-sections, which are painful.

Topic: 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105 (all from memory)
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105 is the none-rounded numeral for pi, which keeps going, so that is incomplete. It is amazing that it's all from memory.

Topic: im2smart4u

Bromtaghon

is a member of both SinisterDesign forums.  He often helps out on Telepath RPG Wiki under the name Bron Handa, and he writes a Fanfiction, Origins.

Topic:You and me hating each other's guts

Duskling

Not true. Also, that could refer to any "you and me," and if the "you" is me, Duskling, then that must be a lie, I don't hate you.

Topic: How much will the full TSoG cost?

Bromtaghon

More money than I can afford.
Topic: Me assuming Duskling would answer my topic, seeing as (s)he (has that ever been confirmed?) was the only one online at the time, to the extent of my knowledge.

Duskling

Your assumption was correct, you should take up future-telling! :D Also, I' am a male, your guess is as good as mine on whether that has ever been confirmed or not, but, if not, please see my profile.

Topic: Mando'a

Bromtaghon

Mando'a is the language of the Mandalorians, I believe, and something Duskling is very interested in.

Topic: Sarah's House (the TV show)

Duskling

Sarah's House is a Canadian T.V. show. It is hosted by Sarah Richardson.

Topic: This forum lacking a confirmation of my gender.

Bromtaghon

This forum does not confirm whether or not Duskling is a girl or a hermaphrodite.  We are deeply disappointed and hope CraigStern can rectify that.

Topic: Earthworms

Duskling

Earthworms live beneath the earth, eating dirt. They also may refer to say "You have earthworms in your head!" as an insult.

Topic: Being One

Bromtaghon

Being One is a free game on Kongregate and numerous other gaming sites.  It is a game about escaping a laboratory that I dislike because when I tried to play it, it crashed.

Topic: Mechanics

Duskling

Mechanics can help you fix anything you ask, as long as you called the right kind. It can also be that you are referring to the TRPG Mechanics, a group of mercenaries conveniantly always hired by your enemy first.

Topic: Typos

Bromtaghon

Typos are things that annoy me greatly.  These are misspellings of words, although sometimes I use it to refer to grammar errors, such as misplaced apostrophes (spy's does not mean more than one spy!)

Topic: TVs

Duskling

TVs is the plural abbrevation for "televisions." It can also mean other things such as "terrain vehicles."

Topic: Bejing Beef