News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

You're banned

Started by Zhampir, April 07, 2010, 08:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastidian

Quoteyour banned for falling for it

torugo is banned for he did not use proper punctuation and capitalization.

Tastidian

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 02, 2010, 09:18:33 PM
torugo is banned for baning Dusk for saying "come with me"... come with me...

Brom is banned for quoting come with me with " " instead of using the insert quote button

torugo

tastidian is banned for
1. multi posting
2.not banning who he was supposed to
3.having to quote in this game
mock the pheonix you will burn

Duskling

torugo is banned for banning the same person three times.

Tastidian

Quote from: torugo on July 05, 2010, 08:13:50 PM
tastidian is banned for
1. multi posting
2.not banning who he was supposed to
3.having to quote in this game

wow thats a lot of reasons

Quote from: Duskling on July 05, 2010, 08:15:48 PM
torugo is banned for banning the same person three times.

Dusklings banned for thinking he banned me 3 times when he might have just use the three reasons for one banning.

KZ

Tastidian, I kindly ban you due to such a long, long, long post that I have to read now. (ie the post above, just look at the number of quotes and lines!)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

KZ is banned for having every right to ban someone.

Zhampir

Duskling is banned for banning the coolest two letter named person on the Forums.

Duskling

Zhampir is banned for thinking that I would forget cx and ban me for banning him for banning the "only" two letter named person on the forums.

Bromtaghon

Duskling is banned for confusing me, his name has eight letters in it.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

Brom is banned for also forgetting cx... or maybe not being here to catch him.

Bromtaghon

Duskling is banned for confusing me, his name has eight letters in it, and cx's has two.

algebra15

Brom is banned for repeating his point.

[spoiler=more about the banning]Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. Brom is banned for repeating his point. [/spoiler]
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Bromtaghon

algebra15 is banned for hilarious hypocrisy.

Tastidian

Brom is banned for using a pun I posted as his signature.