News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What happened to KZ?

Started by SmartyPants, April 20, 2010, 02:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ertxiem

Relax. He's probably on holidays.
Or his ISP has also screwed up! (Joking) :P

Edit: I rewritten the 2nd sentence - it was a mess.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Tastidian

Or and I quote (literally)
Quote from: KZ on July 11, 2010, 07:47:29 AM
Nope, I'm all here, but I've been very busy the last couple of days. Might be like that for most of the summer- though, hopefully, it wont' be the case.

Though school wise where I am its the end of summer, school has started just today. But technically its not the end of the season yet.

Ertxiem

I forgot his post saying that he might be busy.
Well, this just proves that taking a quick look at the previous posts or using the search function may give us the correct answer in a shorter time.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Tastidian

Quote from: Ertxiem on August 17, 2010, 08:52:27 PM
I forgot his post saying that he might be busy.
Well, this just proves that taking a quick look at the previous posts or using the search function may give us the correct answer in a shorter time.
To be honest I just got this by a sudden jolt of memory.

SmartyPants

I think KZ has moved on.  Even if we do hear from him, I don't think it will be often.

KZ

Nope, as I did say before, I have been very busy this summer, what with the work and all, so although I do glance at the forums, I don't have time to log on and post. However, I, hopefully, will not be as busy as before, and will post here more often. Worry not folks, I haven't forgotten ye all. ;)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

And thy peoples hath not forgotten ye.

[spoiler]I assume that GD posts no longer count?[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Quote from: Zhampir on September 06, 2010, 09:54:19 PM
And thy peoples hath not forgotten ye.

Nope. They sure don't that's why some peoples post count went down drastically.

Duskling

Quote from: Zhampir on September 06, 2010, 09:54:19 PM
[spoiler=Off Topic]I didn't really notice, my post count didn't go down, either.[/spoiler]

KZ

Good that thee haven't forgotten my humble persona!

On the off-topic: the new posts will no longer count, but, unfortunately, like in the games section, all posts made prior to the stop still count. Thus, if you want to see how useful someone was, just have a look at the stats on their profile and see how many posts they made in the games/general discussion and other sections.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

bugfartboy

The Holy namelesskitty

THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy