News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Qudssi and Naj

Started by Zackirus, September 11, 2010, 05:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Why do you think that Panzer, if I may ask. I personally think that a chicken would be perfect as no one would suspect that it is powerful. Also who doesn't want have some sort o chicken in the game?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

ArtDrake

im2smart4u: the two could be completely unrelated.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on September 18, 2010, 11:37:16 AM
im2smart4u: the two could be completely unrelated.
That is true, but it would be more productive to work on two related things at the same time, then two completely diffrent things.  I think it is more likely that Criag took the smarter approach.

ArtDrake

Quote from: CraigFirst side mission for the Black Rose is complete. New enemy added: Bandit Healer. Map editor updates to make solo missions easier to make

I think only he can tell us whether the things he was working on were related.

Zackirus

Their not related im2smart4u, I just asked him.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

Quote from: Zackirus on September 18, 2010, 01:03:39 PM
Their not related im2smart4u, I just asked him.
Oh well.  This topic is all speculation and speculation is wrong alot of the time.

SmartyPants

Is this a bug? What does it mean?  Will will we have two swordsmen like in TRPG2?

HeadShot

Qudssi is supposed to be a spearman (I think)

Also, where do you get La'Man

Never Mind.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

cyso

I can't view the image im2smart4u loaded; is anyone else having problems with it, or is it just my computer?
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Steelfist

ArtDrake

Idozen Cair

Qudssi-former member of the Ravinale Guard, swordsman. He is located in the Ravinale Market. If you do something immoral, he will leave the Resistance.
Rajav-Spirit who fancies himself a bit of a ladies man.
La'man-Frost spriggat
Naj-Red Spriggat
I doesn't care, do I?