News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Do you want to see Noctus in TRPG3?

Started by MikeW781, April 25, 2010, 01:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want to see Noctus in TRPG3?

Definately!
Yes
Maybe
Not really
Hell No!

MikeW781

As discussed in this poll: http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=77.0, the forum users seem to have mixed feelings about wether Noctus will be alive. Do you want to see Noctus again, wether or not you personally believe he was/could have been revived? Why/Why not?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

I am sure we will see references from TRPG2, but will we see any references from TRPG1?  Noctus is the only character that can really link the orginal game to the newest.

Shouldn't this topic be in TSoG Wish List?

Cypher

Unfortunately, I never got very far in TRPG2. Could someone send a link so I can see who "Noctus" is?

Ertxiem

Noctus is in the tent where David is found near the end of TRPG1.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Cypher

ahhhh yes....him...I'd love to see him again.

Steelfist

I honestly wouldn't care. It might be fun to beat him up again, though.

KZ

Well, seeing someone from TRPG1 would be a very nice link, 'cause everything else would point, in some way or other, to TRPG2, if references or cameo appearances are made. Though even a reference would be good enough for me.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

HeadShot

I want to see noctus because I like how his bone mask looks diffrent.
And I bet Craig would make him look cooler! (IF Craig decides to, and that would be cool if he was in Hellion's house.)
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

Shadoroq

I personally would love to see him again. Not only would the link be nice, I liked the personality he had in TRPG1. He was willing to cut a little deal with you and allow you to slip out the first time. Very charming and suave.
You're banned. Wait, I'm not a mod...
But if I was you'd be banned!