News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

TRPG3 Collab Side-Mission by LethalLaurie and KZ

Started by KZ, February 07, 2010, 05:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

I think this long-time-in-the-making thread would be a shame to drop, so here it is, the collab side-mission that was started well over a year ago by LethalLaurie and I. You can find all the previously published info here.  It's almost complete, or, rather, most of the dialogue is done, the stats are worked out for Gelf, the battles are more or less done (they require minimal adjustments like adding in new enemies). Main things that need to be done include character portraits, design and look of the "bird" pet, and a few other little bits and bobs. Hopefully, one day, it will make it into the main game.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

KZ

Just to let you know, folks: what we have so far of the dialogue has been sent to CraigStern! Potentially, soon we'll find out if the mission may make it into the game or not. ;)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zackirus

Well I do hope it makes itself into the main game, any expansion on the Gelves is a good expansion
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Dayn

KZ

Works fine for me. Maybe the old forums were down... again... temporarily?

Likewise, Zackirus, I hope this makes into the main game, but we'll have to wait and see. The initial reaction was positive w.r.t. Craig saying that the dialogue seemed interesting.
Welcome to the forums!

Zackirus

by the way KZ since its on the topic, what happend to  LethalLaurie. She hasn't submitted any new art, or join thenew forums. 
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Dayn

I mean the old forums work, it's the link that you posted on them.

KZ

The link works fine for me, Dayn.

Ok, just some more news on this: from what Craig told me, a lot will depend on how the situation with the game is in a few months time, so let's hope a lot of progress is made before then! :)
Welcome to the forums!

Dayn

Ertxiem

Dayn, are you registered in the old forums? The old forums are only readable by registered users.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

KZ

Well, the tipe is ripe to revive the thread and ask the questions, methinks! ;)
Back in the day Craig did say that all will depend on the amount of time he has around now-ish, and in general, so we'll probably find out pretty soon whether this makes into the game or not! (Hope it does, part of the code is there- e.g. for summoning beasts, the dialogue is there, most of the locations are there, etc c'mon Craig, you know you want this in :P)
Welcome to the forums!

Dayn

Quote from: Ertxiem on April 05, 2010, 02:28:11 PM
Dayn, are you registered in the old forums? The old forums are only readable by registered users.
I'm just doing that now...

Zackirus

- Lord Canada

KZ

As far as I am aware, unfortunately she currently has a couple of other priorities due to circumstances outside her control.
Hopefully, one day she'll be back.

In any case, I'll try to finish the work we started together and, hopefully, Craig will find it good enough/have enough time to include it in TSoG.
Welcome to the forums!