News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Hell quest

Started by Xemadus Echina, May 23, 2010, 01:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Ummm... are you serious? I mean, it really looks like you just did that one for the laughs...

Xemadus Echina

has steelfist been on lately? or brom?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steel Ersatz Man

Quote from: Duskling on June 12, 2010, 10:33:52 AM
Ummm... are you serious? I mean, it really looks like you just did that one for the laughs...

No, I'm serious. Your turn.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Duskling

Don't you think it's a little early for the Demon King? Also, even if it isn't, you put it a little bluntly. Maybe we can use that later, but not now, and if we are to use that part of the story, you should fix it in order to add more dramatics, sorry if that wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Duskling

Anyway...

Just as the demon convoy was getting into place, Dusk heard the distant explosions of Mad's claymores. Apparently, the demons heard it, too, they started to head to the location of the detonations.

Damn it, Mad, thought Dusk, Now I have to rethink my strategy and everything!

Then Teroch, a particularly nasty demon whose name Dusk had figured out by the shoutouts for help for him, spotted Dusk and managed to give an alarm before lunging at him. Now, Dusk had learned a thing or two while he was still in prison, and that was that demons with names like Teroch, or "pitiless," weren't very smart.

"Yeah! Come 'n get me, tough guy!" yelled Dusk, standing in front of a stalagtite.

Needless to say, Teroch wasn't all that bright, so he went for the human thinking that he was just giving himself to die. But, just when he stopped thinking, he crashed into the giant stalactite, which fell on him and a transport unit. Noticing that he was still alive, Dusk crushed Teroch's head with his gauntlet, ending him.

"Who's next?" Dusk challenged.

Another demon lunged at him, this time, his name was A'den, or "wrath," whose name Dusk had again overheard in the shoutouts.

Before A'den could get within 5 feet of him, Dusk triggered a mine that sent pieces of A'den scattering everywhere.

"Anyone else?" Dusk yelled, "No? Let's go, then!"

For half an hour Dusk was slaughtering minor demons and imps that were sent as scouts in that convoy, and other demons before he had cleaned out the convoy and the canyon had 3 centimeters of demon and imp blood on the ground.

"That was a job well done," said Dusk, wiping his hands on his shirt, "I guess I should head back now."

And with that, he went to the rendezvous point...

Steel Ersatz Man

Quote from: Duskling on June 12, 2010, 06:47:24 PM
Don't you think it's a little early for the Demon King? Also, even if it isn't, you put it a little bluntly. Maybe we can use that later, but not now, and if we are to use that part of the story, you should fix it in order to add more dramatics, sorry if that wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Rainen wrote that the demon king was following him. I'll delete my post if you want but I think it could work.

Duskling

What he meant by that, I believe, is that he thought that the Demon King was watching him, not following him.

Steel Ersatz Man

Ohhhhhhhhhh, ok then, never mind.

Xemadus Echina

ok so i have a few minutes of freedom to play with now.  So pretty much I won't be able to get on much if at all the next month or 2.  I'll try to get on at least once every other day from now on though.  anyway Dusk I'm putting you in charge of the thread if I do happen to be gone for long periods of time.  And yes My post was meant to be interpreted in a way that I was seeing if the Devil was watching me.  Onto my next part now.

After his suspicions were done with, Rainen decided to finish rigging the roof of the cavern to explode.  He heard the explosion off in the distance and upon scanning found out that it was Mad.  Damnit that kid is going to ruin everything.  I hope the demons still meet here. some more time passed and after running out of charges and heading back to the armory a few times Rainen sensed another disturbance.  He reached out and felt Dusk's mind in a high adrenaline state as well as the mental radiations of demons ceasing to exist.  After some quick thinking Rainen placed charges all around the armory and decided  the best course of action would be to start an all out war in order to draw the enemy forces into place.  He took some grenades and blew open a hole in the wall to use as an escape point since the entire cavern would be caved in once the charges were blown.  He ran to the rendezvous point and felt Dusk beginning to move the same way.

(this isn't part of the story but slowly I'll be introducing Rainen's true motives and powers.  The glowing eyes were a hint as to what will be coming and if you know me well you'll probably know what Rainen will turn out to be.)
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Dusk was almost at the rendezvous point when his natural senses kicked in and told him that something was wrong.

It shouldn't be this quiet, Dusk decided, By this point elite demons would've been swarming hell trying to claw away at anything other than themselves...

As it turns out, he was right, there were imps and other demons creating a perimeter around the armory and running inside it. Then the explosions came.

Rainen, you've done it again, though Dusk, smiling and thinking of all the demon blood that was spilled back there.

In the distance, Dusk heard, "Hettir te hu'tuun ti te kal!!", "Burn the coward with the knife!!" in Demonspeak, shortly before hearing the demon's final fate, a slit throat, he could tell that Rainen had slit its throat because of the large ammount of gurgling that came next.

Looks lie he was spotted before he could make it, then, Dusk though, I might as well get comfortable, this might take a while...

After 10 minutes of hearing demon screams and imp screeches, all Dusk heard was total silence.

Any second now..., thought Dusk, now at the rendezvous point, keeping his weapon and power at the ready, Just in case..., he thought, still hearing nothing...

(Pick it up from here)

Steelfist

After beating, interrogating and brutally murdering several low-level demons, gaining no information, Steelfist decided to try something else. "Bloody stupid orders; why would low-level demons know anything?" He grumbled to himself, "What I need is a higher up-" he broke off as he remembered the nearby outpost. Wasn't there a lieutenant there? Surely he would know what was going on! Steelfist started toward the outpost.

When he arrived, the first thing he noticed was the six guarding demons. He could handle them, but not before they raised the alarm, and he would rather not advertise his presence to all of Hell. He scratched is head, but stopped when he heard a steely scraping sound. The sound stopped. Understanding dawned; He was always steel! he just looked like he was made of flesh. He concentrated on his arm. It began to change colour - not to steely grey, but to a darker skin tone. He grinned, and his body rippled into the terrifying shape of a Demon-Lord. He strode toward the outpost, filled with confidence, and his face thunderous. The guards saluted in terrified obedience, and one opened the door for him. "What is the meaning of-" The seated lieutenant spluttered, but stopped when he saw who he speaking to. The lieutenant stood and saluted. Suddenly, Steelfist whirled round, decapitating the accompanying guards and stunning the lieutenant. A guard opened the door, only to be skewered by a steel spike that had appeared in place of Steelfist's arm. Leaping outside, he dealt death to the remaining guards, and dragged their bodies inside, closing the door behind him. He calmly walked over to the lieutenant, who attempted to scramble to his feet. Steelfist hefted him into the air with one hand. "What does the Demon King intend to do with the army?" he said bluntly.
"I refuse to betr-" He stopped as he saw what Steelfist had transformed his other hand into, and swallowed. "War." He whimpered.
"Who with?"
"H-heaven."
"Armageddon!" Steelfist cursed, inadvertently crushing the lieutenant's throat, "I should have known!"
He turned and walked out.

Xemadus Echina

Rainen was trapped.  A demon managed to grab him from behind and now one of the Demon king's generals was on the scene.  It spoke and the other demons trembled "Who are you mortal" this guy better not piss me off Rainen stood silently, smirking at the general.  A demon punched Rainen in the gut and he doubled over "WHO ARE YOU" the general roared in a thunderous bellow. Rainen began coughing  "throw this tiny little pipsqueak to the pits.  He won't talk any time soon"  Rainen stopped coughing looked up with a face frozen with rage.  He began speaking, just barely holding in his rage "did. you... just. call me a... Pipsqueak?" the general smiled and began to laugh as Rainen suddenly glowed a blue-green color "IM GONNA BURN YOU TO THE F$*&#@ GROUND YOU B@$+#^&" Rainen exploded into a fit of rage and the demon holding on to him exploded into a ball of blue green fire.  He threw his hands up and fire of the same color erupted from the ground.  The general looked in horror as his minions turned to dust all around him.  "Your next bait"  Rainen looked at the general with death in his eyes.  The general began to run but a sword ripped through his leg, causing him to fall.  He turned around and Rainen was standing there with a wild look that said he wouldn't stop until his victim was horribly maimed.  Rainen held out the sword and it dissipated only to be replaced by a new sword that was gray and looked like it was made of bone.  He swung it and it just barely missed the generals chest.  A second passed and the general burst out in sobs of agony and pain.  Rainen smiled and began to swing the sword in the same fashion as before, never actually cutting the general.  Rainen began to laugh louder and louder as his form changed into that of a dragon and soon it stopped.  The flames died down and the sword broke off into particles and dissipated like the first one.  Rainen stopped glowing and became human again he began to walk on to the rendezvous point.  I hope the others are there 

(and yes i actually do get pissed off when people call me certain things.  thats where this whole scenario came from.  my older brother called me something and i ended up having him in a death lock kneeing him in the spine.  In my story though Rainen has a dragon form but it gets infected with a virus which causes Rainen to loose control of himself whenever he experiences rage.)
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

There were unforseen complications with Brom's trap coordinates.

Bloody hell! though Brom, One wrong twitch and I'm a goner!

Suddenly, a demon caught on to Brom's position, and, shortly after a sharp exhale, pounced at Brom.

"Bloody perfect!" yelled Brom, "Well, if I die, I'm not going down like some god damn red-shirt!"

He drew his sword and slashed at the demon, slicing off an arm and a leg. Just when it seemed that Brom would win, the demon noticed a flaw in Brom's tactics and took advantage, kicking him in his man-spot, and impaling him with one of his sharp-toed feet.

"AHHH!!!" screamed Brom, coughing up blood, "Heh, I hope you die screaming, demon scum."

The demon roared in rage and struck Brom's head hard enough to twist his neck, and with that, Brom fell to the floor. The demon laughed at Brom's corpse, and resumed his patrol, without an arm and a leg, a reminder of the encounter with Brom.

Rainen, not picking up Brom's emnations anywhere, was worried, for, moments before, he sensed a battle between a demon and Brom, he could feel the demon... but not Brom.

It could only mean one thing, Rainen thought, He's dead.

Bromtaghon

OOC: Took you long enough.  Maybe if I get better at writing I'll come back... since how can you die in eternity?
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 20, 2010, 09:57:30 AM
OOC: Took you long enough.  Maybe if I get better at writing I'll come back... since how can you die in eternity?
I guess you're dead for now (somehow), but whether you come back or not is entirely up to you.