News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Hell quest

Started by Xemadus Echina, May 23, 2010, 01:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:Light-God:.

Xemadus Echina

hey lighty is alive! whats up?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Nm, i missed the forums ^_^ Add a part to the story where you see me running towards you or mabye locked in a cell or mabye standing in a corner? I'd appriciate it :D

Duskling

Dude, where have you been?

Well i recently got my PS3 and played that for a while so i haven't been on the comp so much...
But now i'm taking a break from it and i have come BACK ONTO "THE INTERNET"

Xemadus Echina

the group ran past a battalion of dying demons and through the gates to the alter of the damned.  Rainen pointed and said "there it is" i can finally destroy it's new power source and get out of here "is that lighty?"  Steelfist pointed at a chained figure hanging above the alter of the damned  "Yea it is.  So i guess he's still alive then."  Rainen ran over and melted the chains holding lighty but by a freak accident he caught fire and began to burn.  As he fell to the ground he exploded in a brilliance of white light "hello mortals,  I am the god of light and you have managed to free me from my mortal form.  I will now grant you all my power"  The god of light charged up an immense blast and using his body as a weapon, destroyed the alter of the damned.  Time stopped and Rainen started to glow the same tealish color as before.  Steelfist became a hyperdense mass of living steel that caused the cave floor to compress under his feet.  Dusk became shrouded in a purple glow and energy shout out in sparks from his eyes.  The demon fac began to burn and his horns and wings tripled in size.  "This is the power of the alter mortals and now you all know what immortality feels like."  The god of light created a bright flash and in an instant, was gone.  Rainen looked back at the small group that remained.  "This is it guys it's time to kill the demon king" Fac folded his wings over, admiring them and said "Once the king is dead the various factions will become at war with each other.  I doubt they will strike at anything outside of hell for awhile."  Just then a deep rumbling sound emitted from a cave.  A demon the size of a large building emerged.  It had horns the size of a car with wings that were as big as those on a 747.  It had long sharp claws that could cut even the hardest of metals with two gigantic eyes that could paralyze a man.
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

DO NOT KILL THE KING! WE NEED HIM FOR HEAVEN QUEST, IF IT IS TO BE A
CONTINUATION OF THIS! I WILL NOW CEASE
USING CAPS-LOCK!

Xemadus Echina

OOC: Don't worry I got it covered.  Heaven quest starts in the next post.  Don't worry I'll leave the ending of hell quest as descriptive as I started it if not more since I learned a few new techniques.  AKA being able to take up half a page just conveying the message that a kid threw a rock at a tree.  (don't worry I won't be THAT descriptive)  Also I will leave this thread locked until I am finished writing the intro to heaven quest.

The demon king tried to strike Rainen.  After making some near dodges and escaping the charge with a few scratches Rainen yelled out saying "guys we gotta finish this and fast.  We can't let him live." Fac fell to the ground and after taking a moment he looked up at Rainen and shouted back "If the lord of the damned survives this fight we will all perish."  Fac looked solemn as he attempted to nurse a wound on his left wing.  Dusk was hiding in an indent in the cavern wall, trying to charge up a blast and sneak attack the demon king.  Steel ran up and jumped at the demon king, using his newly acquired denseness to shatter the demon king's shin.  The demon king howled with rage and created an immense blast of fire in his gaping maw.  He turned his head to the side and then in an instant launched the fireball at steel.  He tried to jump out of the way but to no avail.  The ball of fire struck him in the side of his leg and to his horror, he began to melt.  "I'm hit!" he screamed as he fell to the ground.  Trying to gather his wits he began to reform his body and took on the shape of a scorpion.  "Steel watch out magical flames don't function the same way as normal fire."  At that steel's tail began to glow red and, like his leg, it began to melt away.  He looked back in horror and then fac shouted out "Pierce the demon king with his own flames!"  Steelfist skuttled up and tried to stab at the demon king but he got swatted away.  Rainen returned to the fight and began to distract the demon king some more.  From his vantage point above the demon king Dusk rocketed off and flew towards the demon.  He had purple sparks flowing from his eyes like raindrops and in his hand was a large sword of pure energy surrounded by a purp aura.  He twisted in the air and rocketed off the head of the demon king and dug the sword deep into his back creating a ten foot long gash.  As he did that Rainen jumped high over the demon king and like Dusk before him, launched himself downwards, grabbing dusk and pulling him down increasing the size of the gash another twenty feet.  The Demon king howled in agony and tried to swap Dusk and Rainen off of his back.  Fac took his chance and flew up straight to the bewildered eyes of the demon king.  He swiped at the demon king, blinding him, and began to fall down towards it's chest If I consume the heart of the king his power will finally be mine!  Steelfist joined the final assault and changed form into a snake with a perfectly pointed tail.  He created a second tail from the steel that was effected by the magical fire and then separated it from the rest of his body I'm glad THAT is gone.  He slithered up to join his struggling friends and stabbed the demon king right through the heel He might not be Achilles but that'll still hurt like hell  As an after thought he reformed his body to create a sharp appendage on the front of his face and began to burrow into the leg of the demon.  Fac flew straight at the heart of the demon and taking a huge swipe,  split his chest cavity wide open.  After taking a few more swipes he was finally able to grab at the heart of the demon This is it, my destiny has finally be realized.  Fac tore the heart of the demon out and the demon fell to the ground.  Rainen and Dusk rocketed off towards the wall and rebounded landing safely on the ground.  Rainen Dusk and Steel stared in horror as Fac ate the heart of the demon king.  He curled up into a cocoon and the cocoon grew until it was the size of a very large house.  In an instant it exploded outward in a blazing circle of fire causing Rainen Dusk and Steel to fly backwards and from within stepped out Fac in his new form.  He was colored a dark blood red and black symbols covered his arms and chest.  His eyes were pure black and they emitted spurts of fire every so often.  Large fangs protruded down over his bottom lip and his wings were arched with bone protruding from the tips of his wings.  He spread them out to their full length and each wing was over 200 feet long.  Giant claws protruded from each of his ten fingers and when he rubbed them together they created showers of sparks.  His feet had bony obtrusions that caused his skin to appear bumpy and each of his feet had four long toes that each ended in a sharp nail.  He spoke with a voice that could cause a building to fall and said "Thank you humans for assisting me in achieving my destiny.  For that I will allow you to leave this place and continue on to a higher existence.  As for me, I have a kingdom to rebuild and when that kingdom is complete all will perish.  Dusk shouted out and said "FAC HOW COULD YOU.  WE TRUSTED YOU"  At the mention of fac's name a pillar of flame shot out of the ground and Dusk managed to narrowly avoid it.  Fac laughed and the ground began to shake.  "Silly human trust is for the weak, and unless you want to perish now I suggest you don't call me by my real name.  We had a reason for never calling Lucifer by his real name."  With a wave of his hand Fac opened up a portal near the place where Dusk stood "Since I respect your power I will allow you to live this one time.  I trust you will be around to watch all that you once cared for parish."  Steelfist rose from his landing spot and walked into the portal.  Dusk fell down in a heap and Rainen pulled him to his feet.  He whispered into his ear saying "Listen, he's not the same Fac anymore.  Just let it go and then we can kill him later."  Dusk brushed away a tear and Rainen walked through the portal. Dusk followed leaving the cavern ringing with the last words that he would ever make in hell "The next time I see you I'll kill you myself Fac.  Don't ever forget my name."  The portal closed and Fac mumbled to himself with a smile "Don't worry friend, the next time we meet you will come to my side."

OOC:  Don't ask me why I chose to make Dusk's character so emotionally attacked to Fac.  I chose him because he just seemed to fit the bill of befriending a demon.
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Nah, I don't mind, that was actually the point of his character.

Xemadus Echina

would it be easier if i just made a separate thread?
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Quote from: .:Light-God:. on July 23, 2010, 06:15:23 AM
Hmm did you mean "so emotionally "attached"?
Ask rainen. ;D Also, rainen, yes, a seperate thread would be easier.