News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Associations Game

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

Just to liven things up around here straight away, a few forum games that were popular on the old forums.
Here is one by me, with the initial description:

"First--Associations game: (preferably one word per post) write down your first association with a word in the previous post and just to make this game more forum-relevant, see if you can get each 10th word to have something to do with TR2? :-) "

Methinks it would be nice to continue where we left off, so here is the last word of the thread from the last forums ('tis not really necessary to make this Telepath relevant, jsut the first asscoiation that comes to your mind):

split
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

E.

Mopman

Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

KZ

Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Mopman

KZ

Welcome to the forums!

Mopman

KZ

Welcome to the forums!

Zhampir

KZ

Welcome to the forums!

Zhampir

KZ

Welcome to the forums!

Steelfist

Mopman

Steelfist