News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Official TRPG2 post-release bugs thread

Started by Zhampir, February 08, 2010, 02:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

Duskling

Quote from: mezzoforte on August 06, 2010, 08:51:34 PM
Is the version at sinisterdesign.net the "special" version?  Is it the latest version?
I believe that you...
[spoiler]Can teach Anya to learn Long Shield in the Sinister Design version[/spoiler]

MikeW781

Quote from: Duskling on August 21, 2010, 09:08:32 PM
Is the version at sinisterdesign.net the "special" version?  Is it the latest version?
I believe that you...
[spoiler]Can teach Anya to learn Long Shield in the Sinister Design version[/spoiler]
You could do that on all the versions. Festus gets Big Shield and Anya gets Long Shield
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Quote from: MikeW781 on August 22, 2010, 09:34:54 AM
Quote from: Duskling on August 21, 2010, 09:08:32 PM
I believe that you...
You could do that on all the versions. Festus gets Big Shield and Anya gets Long Shield
Really? I thought that Anya could learn Long Shield only on the C.D. version, now the Sinister Design version.

ArtDrake

No, I've experienced the same thing. And sometimes, when I replay the battle, there are no enemies.

Sometimes, no attacks do damage.

KZ

Right, folks- I've merged all the BUG related topics into one here- if you've found a bug in TRPG2, just post it in this thread!
Although Craig said that he won't be de-bugging TRPG2 in the near future, one never knows, and if he does take the time to re-do TRPG2 in the new engine, the few bugs that might carry over (for some reason or other) may be found then in one place- here. Thus, it will make his life this much easier and this much more likely to actually do it.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

bugfartboy

I know that the mechanic bug has been mentioned where they go onto the same space. But I found a bug (oh the irony) where a giant bug (once again, oh the irony) walks and stands on an unpassable piece of background. I've circled it in the attatchment.

HeadShot

Quote from: Ertxiem on May 07, 2010, 06:04:56 PM
So, you're saying that you're playing a game where you got Dorgon, then beat the final battle (any of the two) and when you start a "new game +" Dorgon is in the rooster but dead. I recall that bug being reported some time ago in the old forums.
Craig said before that it's not in is plans for the near future to fix the bugs in TRPG2... :(

Some punctuation would help me understand better what you wrote.

That also happened to me. But I just revived him.

Oh yeah, also when I was gold farming, a Mechanic Captain just walked on water.
Another Thing:
Sometimes Bronze Golems have Mechanic Captian Stats.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

speedygeek

Not sure whether this has been mentioned (too many pages to read), but I found a bug where when I faced Dean Lukas alone, one of the academy guards (ones with sword) hit my main from the side on A BARREL. Yes, the same barrels that my main can't go through.

bugfartboy

There are a lot of enemy movement issues. But hopefully they will all go away when Craig redoes TRPG2. If he does.

ArtDrake

Did I mention that if you get 30 Psy Power before the Spriggat battle with Cerzak, you can play that battle through Malignus, and complete the mission?

bugfartboy

I think we all knew that. The same happens with the mechanic boss battle and the battle inside the Deeper Downs workshop. But if you do that you don't get the chance to recruit Grotius.

bugfartboy

Alrighty. Time to report and exploitable bug, in case Craig ever decides he actually will remake TRPG2. If one exits the game when trying to exit the mined Lake Alto, after defeating Cerzak, you can completely escape the timed portion of it. When you open the autosaved game, you end up right in front of Tastidian, with the option to say you've completed the mission.