News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nation of Hubras Returns!

Started by Bromtaghon, June 12, 2010, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

you need to step it up before i break away from the normal story line and go on a "hunting dusk" story arc >.<
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

I don't completely understand...

Xemadus Echina

i'll show you.

IC:  Rainen looked at the spirit and said "I have something to take care of.  I'll be right back."  He drew on the immense reserves of power he had acquired and teleported himself and a white spirggat named mako to an immensely large island in the middle of the ocean.  So far away from any other land that it would be impossible to escape.  "I've been wanting to talk to you for a long time Mako..."

OOC: I didn't want to do it but there i did it.  Now you have to join in the story again >.< when you're writers block is gone tell me and i'll un-rig myself and fix the time line.
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

I don't get what he would want to talk to him about... or how he knew his name.

Xemadus Echina

>.< gimme a break will ya? i'm trying to get you to contribute to the story line

IC:  Rainen focused and jumped through time back to before he broke the timeline.  "Your power just went down drastically.  I think something may have drained you some how"  The spirit looked at Rainen "no that was just me sending a message to Mystic that I'm getting closer to my goal."
im writing a book!
You never know

MikeW781

Quote from: rainen on July 20, 2010, 05:15:57 PM
i'll show you.

IC:  Rainen looked at the spirit and said "I have something to take care of.  I'll be right back."  He drew on the immense reserves of power he had acquired and teleported himself and a white spirggat named mako to an immensely large island in the middle of the ocean.  So far away from any other land that it would be impossible to escape.  "I've been wanting to talk to you for a long time Mako..."

OOC: I didn't want to do it but there i did it.  Now you have to join in the story again >.< when you're writers block is gone tell me and i'll un-rig myself and fix the time line.
Yup. Im reeeeeeeeeeeeealy glad your character isn't overpowered. Seriously, the game would suck if everybody decided that their character was some uber powerful guy from another universe, and that they should introduce their own story to every game. This USED to be about the Nationalist/Rebel conflict............

And Dusk, I'll write the next section tommorow.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Xemadus Echina

i LOVE how you just totally ignored the post where i undid all that.  In case you didn't notice that event never happened due to time travel and Rainen also just spent a large portion of his stored up power.
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Not to get cuaght up in this arguement again, but am I or am I not stuck on some sort of island in the middle of the ocean/nowhere? ???

Xemadus Echina

you are not and that event never happened in the real timeline.  The only person who knows about it is Rainen.  Also Rainen knows your name from previous encounters.
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Fair enough, fine explanation, even though I don't recall any encounters where he overheard Mako's name (correct me if I'm wrong), I guess I'll let it slide. Mike's doing the next part tomorrow, as you can see.

Xemadus Echina

im writing a book!
You never know

MikeW781

OOC: Cheap and OP'd is cheap and Op'd wether or not you actually do it. The fact that you CAN is what makes it OP'd.
Also, i don't know the parents names. Either i missed them, or naming them is up to Zackirus.
IC: Annabeth's dad replied: "I don't have to tell you anything!"
Mike pressed the dagger against his wife throat, just hard enough to draw blood.
The man replied quickly: "I am [Annabeth's father's name]............"
Over the course of almost a half an hour, Annabeths father told Mike all that he knew about their targets, as well as a good deal of useless information.
Mike left them in their cell, then walked to a deserted corner with Mako. Making certain they could not be overheard, Mike asked Mako: "Do you think Annabeth and Zack would turn themselves in for the safe return of Annabeths parents?"
Mako replied: "Its a possibility, but finding a way to communicate with them without revealing our position will be extremely difficult."
Mike said: "I agree. Ranien is just to god damn strong. We'll need to find a way to seperate him from the group, or to use a third party messanger who doesn't even know who we are. Communication will be near impossible."
Mako replied: "Well..... I do have messenger pigeons. We could use them to send it."
Mike answered: "Genius! Get to it!"

An hour later, the two assassins watched the bird fly off, carrying the news that the only way for Annabeth's parents to survive the next week was the safe capture of Zack and Annabeth.

Just to be on the safe side, the two assassins switched to one of Mike's hideouts nearby.

Xemadus Echina

OOC: anybody can be cheap and op at any given moment.  Also the parents were never given names.  And steelfist I hope you don't mind to much but i'm just going to say you agree to help me so that I can move on in my story.

IC: Rainen and the spirit had been talking for some time now. "Alright I'll help you find your sword."  Rainen smiled and said "Good.  To find it we need to find the origin of lake alto, the deeper downs, the great forest and the desert.  I was looking for the one in lake alto until you showed up."  "do you know what will mark the origin of these four places?" "probably an orb or something.  I'm not entirely to sure for this planet."  "Ok.  I'll search for the orb in the great forest then."  "alright when I find the origin for lake alto I'll come join you then."  "See you then."  The spirit floated off in the direction of the great forest and in the distance Rainen saw a lone pigeon.  He reached out with his mind to see if it was fleeing from something then he noticed that it was given directions.  Rainen directed it to come to him and after awhile it landed on a rock right by him.  He opened the message and read it so it looks like Zack and Annabeth were wanted by more then just one person then...  Rainen used his powers to change the ink on the paper so that it simply read "Zack and Annabeth no longer inhabit this world.  They were captured by the same dark power that threatens to destroy this entire planet"  After releasing the pigeon with directions to return to the people that sent it, he went back onto his boat and resumed his search for the origin of lake alto.

OOC: please don't complain about the ink deal I didn't feel like bringing my character somewhere else to find a writing utensil >.>
im writing a book!
You never know

MikeW781

Quote from: rainen on July 21, 2010, 09:08:51 AM
OOC: anybody can be cheap and op at any given moment.  Also the parents were never given names.  And steelfist I hope you don't mind to much but i'm just going to say you agree to help me so that I can move on in my story.
But they shouldn't- it makes it less fun for people who aren't being OP

Duskling

The bird came back, but not with the answer Mako wanted, but one that he suspected. The letter read: "Zack and Annabeth no longer inhabit this world.  They were captured by the same dark power that threatens to destroy this entire planet."

"Are they serious?" Mako scoffed, showing the letter to Mike.

"I say we get rid of their parents," said Mike, upon seeing the letter.

"No," Mako replied, "We can't do that yet, not without an insurance policy."

"Right," Mike said, "So, what is it?"

"Got any hair dye?" Mako asked.

After a few hours, they had managed to dye Mike hair color the best way they could to get it to be a silver-blond color.

"Not to get off track from the job," Mike said, "But I look pretty good."

"That's the spirit!" Mako said, "Zack talks like that a great deal, so just make sure to sound like him if you are asked any questions or captured."

"Alright," Mike began, "Now all I need is a crossbow, right?"

"Right," Mako replied.

"I've got one around here somewhere, I think," Mike told him, "So no need to get out in public."

Mike took the crossbow, and made a pose. He wasn't trying to act "cool," however, he was trying to make as similar pose to Zack as possible.

"Good, we're almost ready," Mako said, "This should be good," he said with a smile.

OOC: Mike and Mako think that the letter stated a lie.