News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What would you do?

Started by Duskling, June 29, 2010, 04:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Read a good book, someone would find me eventually.

What would you do if you were stuck in a haunted school, with no way out, and you knew that something was going to be very startling, very soon, but you didn't know when?

algebra15

Go into the band room, and play the  startling music to get it over with.

What would you do if a Dark Spriggat didn't like you?
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Duskling

RUN LIKE A CHEETAH WITH MAMA'S HOMEMADE CHILI ON ITS BEHIND!

What would you do if I was a CHEETAH WITH MAMA'S HOMEMADE CHILI ON ITS BEHIND?

Kindle

I would very kindly help you remove it, sense it's obviously causing discomfort.

What would you do if you were forced to spend time with a weird lady with lots of cats?

Duskling

Ask myself "Am I on The Simpsons?"

What would you do if five Spetsnaz operatives busted through your windows and told you to "come with them...?"

KZ

I would wake up quickly and realize that it's been a very bad-bad dream!

What would you do if you had to get somewhere quick, but were stuck in traffic/airport/whatnot?
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

Get out of my car/line/whatnot, run for it, and hope that the security is as bad as they portrait it in the movies.

What would you do if you were cornered in an alleyway... by cats... who had rabies?

Kindle

I'd start barking like crazy and hope they ran away.

What would you do if you became award-winning actress Reese Witherspoon for a day?

KZ

Be mightily-mightily confused and hope no one notices.

What would you do if you could explore another planet for a year?
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

Study on how long a year is on that planet.

What would you do if you were shoved into a container full of spiders?

KZ

Stay still, stay very still.

What would you do if you were kidnapped in the middle of the night by some ill-wishers who then drug you and stick you into the "mars mission" test tube, to be isolated from the rest of the world near Moscow for 18 months?
Welcome to the forums!

Duskling

Say "They said 'Mars Mission,' right?"

What would you do if you were isolated on Pluto for three months, Earth time.

MikeW781

No choice. Freeze and die.  :'(

What would you do if Craig announced that the new mystery project was going to be a Barbie dress-up game?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

KZ

Probably die of cold or lack of oxygen within the first 5 minutes of being stuck there.

Ah, someone replied before, well for the last one then- very politely ask Craig if he's been drinking or whether his account was hacked.

What would you do if you were stuck in a place where the only food had many legs, was hairy and quite fast (and no way of "cooking" it- eat it raw)?
Welcome to the forums!

Duskling

No choice, eat the little buggers.

What would you do if my smiley got approved?